Sign in to follow this  
BlocksWorth

Path Suggestion Any one

I thought THE EXPLORER  path would be fun , But it is not you really have to be a Master at parkour to be any good at it . I did one Quest of it * SURVEILLANCE: Barkblight Nests* i fell like 20 times and could not get it , Any suggestions . on the best  path for a stalker ?  im going to really have to re roll this Character  to something else . it is not worth the Stress or aggravation

i already have  THE SCIENTIST on 2 other toons 

Thanks for any ideas or thoughts 

Naunet   

Well your two other options are settler or soldier. Soldier is probably the easiest to level up, as the challenges are largely just killing this or that thing, doing holdouts, using special items on mobs, etc. Settler involves a lot of gathering settler-specific resources and building up stations in different zones - and it gets you a nice portable vendor!

Either way, you don't need to reroll your character if you don't want to. Carbine implemented a way to learn multiple paths on the same character a while back. It costs service tokens, but you can buy those with omnibits if you save up.

KatMR   

There is a little bit of overlap for flavour in each path, I think. E.g. Settler missions include bounty board kills, similar to Soldier Assassinate missions, as well as setting up 'hides' and cameras for photography... at least one of which has a very jump puzzle/Explorer feel. Whichever path you choose, just relax, have fun with it, and if you're hitting a wall, feel free to leave that mission, go off to do something else, and come back to it later.