Sign in to follow this  
Chryseia Lockless

Custom Decor Showcase: "Music"

Hey housing enthusiasts!

These days, I know most of us post pictures of our projects on the housing discord channels (which are great!), but a few days ago I found myself missing how active the official forums used to be--particularly with regard to how accessible they are to newer players, or players new to housing, who don't already know about the discords.

As such I thought it might be fun to create a new thread every few weeks calling for a particular type of custom cobbled decor (e.g., lighting, tables, fireplaces, seating, vehicles, etc.). I love seeing how others have visualized a custom cobble, and I am hoping y'all do too! Plus, I thought it might be a good starting point or reference for people who are just beginning to fall down the rabbit hole known as housing, and a good place for veteran builders to put their name on their work in a public forum.

To help the threads serve as an organized reference, of sorts, I'd like to keep the posts on-topic to the theme of that particular post. For the first topic, I thought "music" might be fun. So please feel free to post anything you have cobbled relating to music--whether it is a musical instrument, a sound system, a jukebox, etc. I can't wait to see what y'all have come up with!

-Chrys

Oh, and for those who are interested in the discords, here are some links to join a few of the more active housing discord channels:

-Home Owners Association - Wildstar: https://discord.gg/2Yfv6dr

-Decor Donkeys Housing Community: https://discord.gg/gvJNCek

If I missed your channel, please let me know and I will add it.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Piano:

Spoiler

Zothares_Marzanna.170131.155238.png

Jukebox:

Spoiler

Zothares_Marzanna.170131.155343.png

Radio:

Spoiler

Zothares_Marzanna.170131.155418.png

Grammophon: