Sign in to follow this  
pho u

where's pavaler point?

pho u   
Posted (edited)

I don't know how to access it. tried google, and asking around in game. no one answered... so I'll try here. 

Edited by pho u

Thiefje   

If it's your first time to go to Palaver Point I highly recommend doing the Redmoon Terror intro quest which should guide you straight to it. In addition you'll get a decor item for your housing plot that allows you to instantly teleport from your house to Palaver Point after you completed the quest which will likely be quite convenient in the future.

You can get the quest from Ish'amel the Bloodied in Thayd and Illium. Locations in the spoiler below.

Thayd, just west of Champion's Corner

28wcxnk.png

Illium, next to the PvP vendor at Conquerer's Square

furin9.png

The other route to reach Palaver Point is through the open world transit terminals in Algoroc (Exiles) and Deradune (Dominion).

These terminals are located at the Deadstar Ravine in Algoroc and the Grimvoid Landing in Deradune. The spoiler below has screenshots of the terminal locations in the area.

Deadstar Ravine terminal

t50y95.png

Grimvoid Landing terminal

veslzk.png

KatMR   

Just adding to the above, doing the intro quest is necessary to unlock the daily quest at Palaver Point.

Also if you are not sure how to get to DeadStar Ravine or Grimvoid Landing on foot to access the teleport terminals, just select the optional task in your tracker and press [F]. This should lead you to Ish'amel's  dinghy, which will fly you to those locations.