Sign in to follow this  
EsperXIV

Protobucks Purchases Not Going Through(?)

EsperXIV   

Hoihoi,

I submited a ticket for this in-game and through online support last night, but posting here as well to ask a question. Basically I tried to buy PBs last night, the transaction didn't process the PBs or confirm, so about an hour later I tried again. The second time I got confirmation but no PBs ever showed up.This morning I've taken a peek and there are still no PBs, and I also noticed that no email notification was sent to my gaming address (usualy I get 2 separate emails describing the purchase).

So at this point I assume that both transactions failed, though if they do go through I've requested a refund for the second purchase. So my question now is:  How long should I wait to see if anything happens? Is the fact that I never got emails good enough evidence that the processes last night just didn't work? Do you think I'm safe to try again today? I just don't want to end up in a situation where the first two have a delayed action and I end up paying $60 for tons of PBs I don't need haha. I've already requested a refund for the second purchase if it finally goes through, don't want to have to ask for yet another refund on top of that... but at the same time, it'd be great to have those PBs because I'm quickly running out of service tokens to dye my decour!

Thanks for any help

EsperXIV   

https://imgur.com/a/GjZ5Ztf

Just tried to purchase PBs again and same as last time, it said the sale went through but I don't get the PBs or the charge. Screenshot shows it was a success in-game.

Support is trying to help through email atm, but posting this update here as well so I don't forget.

EsperXIV   

Yet another update! :P

I was contacted by support through email again this morning, and they've now taken the position of "we looked into it and it's on your end, the financial institution is declining the purchase attempts". I called my bank up and they checked into it, and the card is fine-- they're telling me your vendor is not pushing the sale through and no attempt at a transaction shows up on record. The card itself is fine and I've used it for other things since this problem started up. So it seems this is on either Digital River or whoever else is involved in the processing of transactions. Heck I made a purchase with my card the same day my attempt to buy PBs first failed. I also made two other PB purchases earlier this month that were successful.

At this point I'm starting to lose confidence in this being solved by the email CS. They've sent a few responses that just aren't helpful (try again then straight to claiming it's on my end). I'd really love if anyone can help-- I need dem PBs for many drakens and would like to continue spending moneys on Wildstar! :P

Cheers

OMGHime   

Hey @EsperXIV, can you try purchasing PBs through the website? The issue might be specific to purchasing in game which our team is looking into resolving as soon as they can. Thank you!

EsperXIV   

Ah I didn't realize we can buy through the website. :O  That solved the problem and the transaction went through right away.

Thanks a bunch!