Sign in to follow this  
Mesha Straza

Housing Directory (NA)

Hello Nexus Housing!

Do you have random player names written on scraps of paper littering your desk so you can remember places you want to revisit? Do you think it would be helpful to have all that clutter gone and have access to one searchable document for easy referencing? Well, that is what I finally did after years of being too lazy to type it all out! I have started a searchable/editable housing directory for NA and thought that I would make it open to everyone!

My hope that we can all maintain the list as a community by entering plot information and updating it as necessary. This list is for any NA plot that is public (or accessible by comm entry). Plots do not have to be "finished" to be included. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KOVDsF5yw0_pHAjJqGNLnEvbh2iVjHpOWDq32EdBy-Q/edit?usp=sharing

**Shout out to Zemti and Kaeret for keeping such great records of their housing tours to assist this directory

** EU directory can be found Here

• Like 1

You worked really hard on this list and I hope people appreciate all the hard work you did 

• Thanks 1

pho u   

thank you for this list! omg! many of these houses are so amazing! need time to explore! 

• Like 1

kidakadi   

Hey on the EU server i cant see IO Avery's plot its called laboratory of nexus

Katya   

The EU list is very old. I think it hasn't been updated for at least two years.

Yeah. I don't contribute to the EU one or know the person who made it, I just knew there was one and wanted to acknowledge it. If someone EU side wants to use the template from the current NA one and start it up, please do! I'd be happy to assist!

Posted (edited)

So fantastic Mesha!  This is a seriously wonderful resource that had to have taken a huge amount of work.  Thank you soooo much!  And I guess someone already put 2 of my plots up, which is awesome. *smile*

Gypsy McCullough

Twylia Nightshade

Edited by Twilight22
Adding information
  • Like 1

I apologize for any recent changes to the directory being erased. I needed to roll back the NA directory to a previous version (4 days ago) in order to fix the screenshots. EU tab does not seem to have been affected.

Reminder: Please put new entries at the bottom of the list. Adding a line in the middle or trying to drag and drop an entry line to a new location WILL mess up the screenshots and changes afterward will be lost when I have to restore an older version. Unfortunately, I do not have a way of making the screenshots locked in with their entry line and they get messed up pretty easily.

If you need to make any changes like deleting an entry or moving lines, please let me know and I can make the changes safely.

To all those documenting their plots with videos: if you upload them online (like on you tube) please put a link to your plot video on your entry line. That way we can go see your amazing works whenever we are missing the game and housing community. I do plan on maintaining the list even after the game is over. <3