Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine

Star-Comm Station Wire: May Edition

Sunshine   

Hello All!

Here’s what’s coming up in the month of May!

In-Game Events

• May 4–7 - zPrix Invitational
  • May11–14 - Power, Prestige, and PvP
  • May 18–25 - Residential Renovation

Store Updates

• May 2–9 - Green Uniblade is Back!
  • May 4–9 - zBoard 83 Bumblebing
  • May 11–18 - Battlesworn & Freelancer Costumes
  • May 16–23 - Woolies are back!
  • May 18–25 - Residential Renovation—Builder’s Packs (Eldan Shrine & Exo-Lab)
  • May 25–June 1 - Veteran & Dragoon Costumes
  • May 30–June 6 - Equivars are Back!

Be on the lookout for all item release dates and visual previews on the WildStar Facebook and Twitter channels.

Community Spotlight

As events are planned by our community we’ll update this portion of the post, so keep checking back, and If you have any in-game events that you’re planning, don’t hesitate to let us know so we can update the post!

• May 3 - Redmoon Brawl 1v1 Tournament Returns! Details on how to sign up:
  • Watch WildStar Housing with Kaeret–details here:

KatMR   

Whah-hoo!

Hoverboards, PVP *and* Eldan decor! I'm gonna check for the Datasphere and Caretaker, as they'll fit perfectly for a minibuild I've got happening. D'aww ya'll bringin'  the Bumblebing! You're too kind!

Thanks, Team WildStar!

Thiefje   
Posted (edited)

Can I jump the gun and ask about an event calendar / some info regarding plans for next month (i.e. June)? Since it will be Wildstar's anniversary that month and so far nothing has been announced regarding Starfall.

I'm asking now since it might be a bit short notice to post a calendar for June just one day (or a few days) in advance if any events are planned throughout the month with unique rewards tied to them like last year (including Signature specific rewards).

P.S. Why is the official website acting up when using Google Chrome? I'm getting constant 404 errors (and being redirected to a page with maintenance in the url) while visitng just about every page but when using a different browser, such as Microsoft Edge, everything works fine.

Edited by Thiefje

KatMR   

Hmm. I just tried to access the Wildstar webpage (FireFox) and got an error message which says the site's down for maintenance.

Also, I too am excited for Starfall! Hope ya'll have fun things planned. And I do agree that due to it being an annual celebration of all things WildStar, the event callendar could be posted maybe in the last week of May, to help players prep for the festivities!

Also, a return to Signature rewards would be nice (extra incentive to sub).

Sunshine   
On 4/30/2018 at 5:05 PM, Thiefje said:

Can I jump the gun and ask about an event calendar / some info regarding plans for next month (i.e. June)? Since it will be Wildstar's anniversary that month and so far nothing has been announced regarding Starfall.

I'm asking now since it might be a bit short notice to post a calendar for June just one day (or a few days) in advance if any events are planned throughout the month with unique rewards tied to them like last year (including Signature specific rewards).

P.S. Why is the official website acting up when using Google Chrome? I'm getting constant 404 errors (and being redirected to a page with maintenance in the url) while visitng just about every page but when using a different browser, such as Microsoft Edge, everything works fine.

On 4/30/2018 at 5:13 PM, KatMR said:

Hmm. I just tried to access the Wildstar webpage (FireFox) and got an error message which says the site's down for maintenance.

Also, I too am excited for Starfall! Hope ya'll have fun things planned. And I do agree that due to it being an annual celebration of all things WildStar, the event callendar could be posted maybe in the last week of May, to help players prep for the festivities!

No promises, but I'll see what we can do about getting June's information out to you ahead of time so that you have ample time to prep. :)

Regarding the browser issue—we're looking into it but we're seeing from our end that people are able to resolve this issue by clearing cookies, or doing a hard-restart on their browsers. One of the things that is thought to also cause this error is having an ad-blocker enabled. Again, we're looking into it, but for now, restarting your browsers may help.

On 4/30/2018 at 7:05 PM, Thiefje said:

On 4/30/2018 at 7:13 PM, KatMR said:

Yeah, these are good points. Personally though, I'm hoping for some actual new content for Starfall. Us oldbies are dying for new stuff to do. :/