Sign in to follow this  
Zenislav

Mouse Look not working

Zenislav   

Hey all

Returned after year and half. So one of things I wanted to use is Mouse Look so combat is even more action oriented. After enabling options in controls for Mouse Look, changing fullscreen to borderless and all 3 options, changing toggle keybinds, restarting game, alt tabing, disabling addons, etc nothing seems to enable it. It does not work even for a second. Had no problems w this in past and I am clueless on what else I can do. Using windows 10 btw.

Anyone had similar problem and managed to find solution?

Zenislav   
Posted (edited)

For some reason don't have edit option. 

Anyways found out that after pressing alt tabing key Mouse Look will stop working until I exit game and enter again. So in short cant alt tab if I want to have action camera. Any idea why this is problem? Last time when I played Wildstar it was on Windows 7 and not 10. Could this be some option that gives me problem that I am not aware of? Windows 10 game things is turn off btw.

Edited by Zenislav

KatMR   

After a certain amount of time has passed, under the new forum design, you can no longer edit posts.

By chance do you use Overwolf? If you do, switch off the in game overlay and you'll have less bugs. I've heard that it doesn't play well with a lot of games, including WildStar.