Sign in to follow this  
Blader Baze

Troubles with dropping objects from Inventory to Character

Hey guys,

I just downloaded WildStar a few days ago - amazing game, the gameplay is crazy and the universe is stunning :)

I only have one little problem, every time I want to drop an item from the inventory to my character, I struggle to get the arrow to appear in the Character window, and I have to do the same movement again dozens of times to finally get it inside the right box (and one time it magically works). Do you have any idea of how I can fix that? Am I the only one experiencing that (or am I just super stupid? haha)?

Thanks very much by advance!

KatMR   

Hi and welcome!

If I understand correctly, you are having issues with your mouse cursor?

Try /reloadui first, and if that doesn't work, maybe try pressing esc and checking your mouselook options. If mouselook is active, your mouse cursor disappears. You can set up when it switches on e.g. only in combat, and I think you can toggle the setting on/off as well, but I'm not sure of the button. I think the toggle can use a custom preset, you just have to use esc > keybindings and scroll through to set that up.

Thiefje   

If I understand correctly you're trying to equip gear by dragging the item from your inventory to the relevant slot on the character window. 

If so you can simply right click an item in your inventory to equip it (any equipped item in the slot is automatically unequipped).