Sign in to follow this  
AndrewChar

I need some explanation about bosses

Hello everyone

So last few days i jump into the game back again after a long period of time just to keep experiencing my fresh 50 lvl char

Now my main question is that i want to know everything about the gearing from ilvl 68-170 currently i have some at lvl 90-100

Now another question that i have and had before i left the game is "why we are doing only 2 world bosses per day'?

I know that many people farming for paps and it can get very frustrating sometimes but is there a reason why we doing only 2 world bosses per day ? Last 3 days we did  MMP and SW or MMP and grag and waited about 2 hours to get up to 75/75 paps ! I know that every boss is available to be spanwed by only using paps but the fact that we are lacking paps I feel like we decreasing the chances to get good gear drops 

So That's about it if you know something more about the gearing system or any type of guide that i can use please share it with me and also if you know a bit more in detail about world bosses i would really like to know !

Thanks ! :) 

Tkalec   

There's simply not enough PAPs for more than 2 bosses, you'd wait probably couple of hours, at least in EU. People usually do only bosses that have bonus essences that day. I try to do a boss for T3 contrat, but some people are saving T3 contract for the day when one of the bosses from contract also gives bonus essences.

Don't know much about gearing up. I know you can buy ilvl 60+ PvP gear, you can go to Arcterra or just do prime expeditions.

You may find some of the answers here http://queuetimes.com/wildstar-guides-intro-level-50-guide/and http://queuetimes.com/wildstar-world-boss-hunters-guide/ .

WBs outside of the essence bonus r utterly useless. Should never bother with them, unless there is one about to pop. Just get on the bandwagon and get the free money/pity essence. Expeditions drop much better gear. 

KatMR   

WBs outside of the essence bonus r utterly useless. Should never bother with them, unless there is one about to pop. Just get on the bandwagon and get the free money/pity essence. Expeditions drop much better gear. 

Fun. Gold. Decor. Weapon skins. Achievements with [let's not ruin that fun surprise]. Elder Gem weekly bonus.

Hunt as many bosses you wish! :D