Sign in to follow this  
DirtyDawg

Fixing Battlegrounds

Hello. I was thinking alot of on the battleground issue and this is what I think:
     - Make it so when you enter a BG, all of your Primal Matrix is removed , EXEPT for your bonus AMP and Ability points
     - Mkae it so you need 50% of the battleground capacity to que, for it to pop. Lets say for Walatiki you need 20 people, make it if 10 are qued for it to pop and so on

Im looking forward to other peoples ideas :) Lets Make PvP Grate Again :D

• Like 5

keyvis   

Everyone was asking for Primal Matrix to be disabled in PvP since day one that it hit PTR, but Carbine wants for Primal Matrix to be working in PvP too, unless they changed mind about it recently. Also, extra APs/AMPs from Primal Matrix can be used to make very strong PvP builds by some classes, while not that beneficial for other classes.

Edited by keyvis

KatMR   

Fix PVP rune scaling! Team WildStar knows what I'm talkin' 'bout.

You guys are freakin me out, won't I be able to enjoy the PvP as a new coming player ?

keyvis   

You guys are freakin me out, won't I be able to enjoy the PvP as a new coming player ?

No worries, you can: just buying blue PvP gear for Gold from the vendor and using proper PvP spec will give you a significant advantage over most of the players in battlegrounds, that are doing it only for violet essences and are not even bothered to buy PvP gear and make PvP spec.

Edited by keyvis

do not play this game for pvp, you will be extremely disappointed.  pvp has been in a sorry state for some time.  all concerns and issues have been discussed on these forums many times before, with possible solutions to the problems as well.  but they got no traction at all.

I find myself in an even more confused state.

Anyway, thank you for your opinion. I'll try it out with or without PvP gear.

keyvis   

I find myself in an even more confused state.

Anyway, thank you for your opinion. I'll try it out with or without PvP gear.

If you want to try PvP: buy PvP gear and make PvP spec because you will face some players that care about PvP there too and w/o PvP gear/spec you will not even scratch them. If you don't want to spend gold for full set: at least buy a weapon, it's very important to have it.

Edited by keyvis

KatMR   

But you can do that. At least for shiphands. It happens to me too often. i forget I'm in BG queue and a match pops while I'm in an expedition and it's just stressful. Do I leave the expedition, or eat the PVP queue penalty? Not sure about dungeons though.

I also think that players should only be able to use pvp gear in pvp. I see many using some pve gear.