Sign in to follow this  
Mr Oger

Um, how do you do screenshots?

Mr Oger   

PrtScn isn`t working. Well, it is working in a usual way that it stores screenshot in buffer that you can paste, but it doesn`t make wildstar make screenshot. What i`m doing wrong, i clearly remember you could do screenshots in wildstar. I even have a folder with pretty old screenshots.

• Like 1

Revon   

Are you using DropBox or a similiar program? I had this issue too, seemingly out of the blue - turned out DropBox was starting up with Windows and hogging the print screen button so it didn't work in WildStar anymore. As soon as I turned it off it started working again.

• Like 1

Gemstar   

Hi. Rank Newbie here, fresh off the boat.

I don't have Box or Dropbox currently, but still having trouble taking screenies....any ideas as to what I need to turn off (ie Steam, Chrome, etc)? Would love to show the guildies what I look like in game....

Meyoline   

Hi. Rank Newbie here, fresh off the boat.

I don't have Box or Dropbox currently, but still having trouble taking screenies....any ideas as to what I need to turn off (ie Steam, Chrome, etc)? Would love to show the guildies what I look like in game....

If printscreen isn't working for you, and it sounds like you play the game through Steam, you can actually hit F12 to take a screenshot via Steam. Then the fastest way to find the screenshot folder is to open your Steam Library, click on Wildstar in the list on the left, and scroll all the way to the bottomw where there is a "view screenshot library" button. Click that, then click "Show on Disk." 

There is a chance printscreen is working for you but not giving you the ability to paste. If so, check in your My Documents folder, then NCSOFT, then WildStar, then Screenshots. Any screenshots you have taken with printscreen will be saved in there, even if you were unable to paste them elsewhere.

I hope that helps!

JemFay   

If you have Shadowplay with Nvidia Graphic Card (GeForce Experience) you can capture screenshots.  AMD Radeon has their own version as well.