Laeminus

Invalid Login Token

Laeminus   

I didn't know where to post it. I'm sorry if there is any inconvinience.

I am really re-hyped about this game. I've tried it on beta, kinda liked it but couldn't play it due to optimization issues. Somewhere around last year I've tried it again. Still the same. Well, that's okay, I can understand. I have a potato PC and the sector is improving rapidly. "Computers are evolving, we can look back sometime in the future." Legit.

I've now downloaded and installed the game. But I can't log in. It says "invalid login token". I've searched it a little bit and I was shocked.

We've seen this problem happen on occasion to people using Wi-Fi at their school, or routing through a proxy server. Our best solution at this point is to go through a wired connection, or find an access point with less traffic.

Great job! That helped a lot! Thank you guys, you are lifesavers! (Sorry for the salt, I just can't stand the attitude.) Seriously, tho!? I have my 2-step authentication. Does this game really requrie me to have a non-wifi connection in schools? I am not able to get a wired connection because I'm living in my universities dorm, no cable support. The previous experiences I had was in my friends' houses in usual hype-train nights with stable (and probably static) connections.

I tried some tricks on IPv4 Configurations, no chance. Tried a VPN, nope. Actually I'm not sure about VPN, I may have failed at that one. If you have any suggestions, thank you in advance.

Again, sorry for my salt. No offense to anyone. I'm just so frustrated. They know that this is an issue.

Note to developers:

Instead of giving a suggestion, maybe you can try to SOLVE this issue by adding an option to remove this security protocol. Require an ID card, a phone verification via SMS or call, an email verification, or sending a signed paper via regular mail. Believe me, I will be the first one doing all of these things. Just don't kill the hype of players like me. Actually, don't kill the game. Plese, I beg you. I was really hyped. I was even gonna do the raids. Maybe get in a hardcore PvE guild. Well, it seems like this never gonna happen.

Latawiec   

@Aurinya No they cannot. It's like talking to a robot. And that's how it's going to end up:

Furthermore, we’re sorry to hear that we haven’t been able to help you reach a resolution for the issue you've been experiencing. At this point, we have gone through all the resources and suggestions at our disposal. We regret that we are unable to continue troubleshooting this issue with you. We recommend that you contact your ISP or local professional for further assistance.

keyvis   

@Aurinya No they cannot. It's like talking to a robot. And that's how it's going to end up:

Furthermore, we’re sorry to hear that we haven’t been able to help you reach a resolution for the issue you've been experiencing. At this point, we have gone through all the resources and suggestions at our disposal. We regret that we are unable to continue troubleshooting this issue with you. We recommend that you contact your ISP or local professional for further assistance.

Yes, with "technical" problems it's quite rough experience with banging against NCSOFT support... until you'll (just maybe) get expected results. But at least they are good with solving "Lost item/currency" problems, from my experience :)

• Like 1

Tomere   
On 05.02.2017 at 10:03 AM, Laeminus said:

I didn't know where to post it. I'm sorry if there is any inconvinience.

I am really re-hyped about this game. I've tried it on beta, kinda liked it but couldn't play it due to optimization issues. Somewhere around last year I've tried it again. Still the same. Well, that's okay, I can understand. I have a potato PC and the sector is improving rapidly. "Computers are evolving, we can look back sometime in the future." Legit.

I've now downloaded and installed the game. But I can't log in. It says "invalid login token". I've searched it a little bit and I was shocked.

Great job! That helped a lot! Thank you guys, you are lifesavers! (Sorry for the salt, I just can't stand the attitude.) Seriously, tho!? I have my 2-step authentication. Does this game really requrie me to have a non-wifi connection in schools? I am not able to get a wired connection because I'm living in my universities dorm, no cable support. The previous experiences I had was in my friends' houses in usual hype-train nights with stable (and probably static) connections.

I tried some tricks on IPv4 Configurations, no chance. Tried a VPN, nope. Actually I'm not sure about VPN, I may have failed at that one. If you have any suggestions, thank you in advance.

Again, sorry for my salt. No offense to anyone. I'm just so frustrated. They know that this is an issue.

Note to developers:

Instead of giving a suggestion, maybe you can try to SOLVE this issue by adding an option to remove this security protocol. Require an ID card, a phone verification via SMS or call, an email verification, or sending a signed paper via regular mail. Believe me, I will be the first one doing all of these things. Just don't kill the hype of players like me. Actually, don't kill the game. Plese, I beg you. I was really hyped. I was even gonna do the raids. Maybe get in a hardcore PvE guild. Well, it seems like this never gonna happen.

Try some other VPN. Here's a good list and set of instructions and informative articles on VPN and proxy subject Bestvpnrating