CRB_Caydiem

Ideas: New FABKits!

Aii Enma   

A functional elevator (space themed) fabkit. Would be really neat to have that.

edit: An elevator you can activate.

Edited by Aii Enma

KatMR   

Hey Koala, I'm not sure where it drops but there is a [Defaced Water Tower] decor item (non-FABkit).

I suspect with interactables and KBT, we should be able to simulate an elevator (but plot owner has to be logged in and present on the plot for that to work).

Edited by KatMR

Yes, you can simulate an elevator, but with the way that housing works... well A: it wouldn't be super smooth, and B: players couldn't ride it - the decor moves, but it won't move players.

KatMR   

Ah. I thought it would work the way elevator pieces work in south Whitevale, Farside etc. I didn't realize the players wouldn't move with the decor. Aww.

Edited by KatMR

A fabkit, similar to the ferris wheel, but goes up and down and is controlled by a lever would be an easy to make fabkit.

Additionally, just allowing the fabkits to be rotated would be a step in the right direction.

KibbIes   

ztaOPVw.jpg

Think of ALL those wonderfully designed food decorations already in game, like the apples featured on the Aurin Vendor cart for example, and the purpose of this fab-kit is it sells you those food decor pieces.

Red Meats, Fish, Fruits, Veggies... oh my! so many options that have already been designed.

Picture placing hot bowls of steaming soups or shiny red apples in your house?!!

Please oh please oh please consider making this devs~!!

As a sweet-tooth I'd love to see a plate of cookies and a massive banana split if you are considering this *nods*

KatMR   

I still would not have minded if "craft x amount of y cooking item to unlock y as food decor in housing vendor" had been done. It's a bit too late for that now... Adding more food decor to the housing vendor/any other source right now would be awesome.

KibbIes   

I honestly hope there is a farmer/food themed Madame Fay.

[suggestion only] The ground mounts could be tractors, the hoverboard could be a food... like cob of corn with melted butter flair which goes splat splat splat as you ride around. A farm/barn fabkit and a food decor vendor fabkit like the one I posted above, two costumes, a farmer with straw hat and overalls and a chef with a chef's hat, uniform and utensil weapons (like a giant chef's knife for a sword), the pets ...errr.... no idea about the pet but knowing wildstar it could be funny, the remodel options could be a farm plot ground (like wheat or veggies growing in patches) the sky a early morning sunrise on the farm type thing (massive blue sky with a huge shiny rising sun on the horizon) and the music could be a rooster crowing, the stereotypical early morning farm sound)

.... but honestly the whole thing could be food related and we would finally get a boost of food decor items *dreamy sigh*

also a space unicorn/pony themed fay would just be hilarious because the devs could totally pull that off but I digress here.

Edited by KibbIes

Laywing   

Animals to inhabit property, cat and kittens , doggos and puppers,  snake gerbil. fish/fish tank, that maybe have a reaction to players coming close to them 

Food decor, both elegant and common, and a SPORK for god sake :)

lettering- to make signs that players can read.

Book/computer/tablet to write in, to leave people messages at their plot, or for players to write stories or messages on the plot

A house that is a training lab- where you have "rooms" to practice fight the dungeon bosses and mini bosses,  then the raid bosses. They can only be unlocked if you have defeated the ones before it.

For god sake customizable landing pad, with height also adjustable

so yeah more of the same as everyone before me :)

KatMR   
Book/computer/tablet to write in, to leave people messages at their plot, or for players to write stories or messages on the plot

Within the last 3 days, Caydiem popped into /nexus and this was brought up for discussion. If I remember correctly, due to the challenge of moderating content to ensure we remain within the boundaries of NCSOFT's end user license agreement with respect to being non-offensive with language, among other challenges on the development side, this will likely not be implemented.

A house that is a training lab- where you have "rooms" to practice fight the dungeon bosses and mini bosses,  then the raid bosses. They can only be unlocked if you have defeated the ones before it.

Similar to this idea, but not exact, would be the underforge and eldan lab housing challenge fabkits, as well as the protostar hazard training course. While the idea is interesting, the best practice for dungeons and raids would be in a live environment (the actual instances).

I suspect lettering may be subject to the same restriction as the 'storing text to be read or written with an interactable decor item' idea, but in the interim, ask around in housing for assistance. Custom lettering has been done before, with neon signs and bananas!

Edited by KatMR

KibbIes   

for pure aesthetic purposes I have always wanted the floating vinds found in Wilderrun. I'd love a Wilderrun little fabkit which just has the vinds running up to the plant and then float away.

jj7AQM6.png

KatMR   

Not saying no to a Vind FABkit, but there are either vind plushies or vind NPCs you could use.

I haven't seem them yet myself, but if you're on NA sever, visit the Beetown community to check the vind out.

KibbIes   

Not saying no to a Vind FABkit, but there are either vind plushies or vind NPCs you could use.

I haven't seem them yet myself, but if you're on NA sever, visit the Beetown community to check the vind out.

If you visit my old plot Kitty Brite and head towards the far back right corner inside the tree you'd see I attempted this years ago too.... creative I have been, sitting down and watching the real animated thing on my plot however would be uber relaxing, like accidentally changing the radio to the international chill station and letting it wash over you in waves of zen.

I would like to see more plugs that way we can spread the fabkits out more. Increase more the limits of fabkits on a plot would be nice. I like the biomes but rather have them on 1x1. I also wish we could place more then one garden on a plot. Could be a true farmer. Also some of the fab kits in my opinion should just become decor instead. Like the well, outhouse, silo, windmill. These should just be decor items instead