Sign in to follow this  
Loui

[Addon] LUI Aura v3.0 - It's finally done!

Loui, your guides on Curse are not working anymore.
Can you update the links?

I am really wondering how I should use your addon and I guess those guides will be helpfull in this

Loui   

Loui, your guides on Curse are not working anymore.

Can you update the links?

I am really wondering how I should use your addon and I guess those guides will be helpfull in this

All the guides are still up and running just fine: http://www.readycheck.org/lui/

Also, to just explain it in a nutshell:

The logic behind how auras work, is pretty much straight forward.

• A trigger is successful if its state matches its behavior. (Pass/Fail)
  • An aura is successful if the amount of successful trigger matches its behavior. (All/Any/None)

Can someone please post a good guide to use this, I have been fiddling with it for a couple hours and have accomplished nothing. Thank you

Just Jai   

I've been trying, and failing, to make an aura to track whether Disabler (the fusion glove ability) is available or not. Using proxy measures, such as skill use or CD, is problematic because the builds that need to track it all have multiple skills that might (or might not) trigger it and because Fixation will sometimes reduce the cooldown of the skills but not of Disabler. Some 'real world' examples where tracking disabler would be useful includes when running T4 Crush, Incapacitate & Disabler on a target that requires two kicks - sometimes Crush will trigger disabler meaning that afterwards just Incapacitate isn't enough (and so I need to ask somebody else to add 1 kick). Similarly, even when just running Crush+Disabler it isn't always clear if 1 or 2 kicks will be delivered due to Fixation usage.

Disabler doesn't apply a buff or debuff to either the player or target but as it does appear in the combat log when it triggers I assume that it should be possible to detect and track it. Essentially, the aura I want to make will start a 25s cooldown when the player 'casts' Disabler. It sounds like it should be relatively simple but I can't find a way to make LUI Aura do that. Any suggestions?