Hello Stalkers, I wanted to take a minute and go over some recent changes as well as those that will be coming in the future.
With the recent patch we addressed quite a few things to help with issues Stalker’s were seeing in PvP:
· Overall range increase on attacks
· Impale Tier 4 armor penetration was increased
· Movement speed was increased in Stealth
· Reduced the resistance penalty while in Nano Skin Lethal
· Tactical Retreat no longer shows a smoke trail when used and it also makes the Stalker harder to detect while active
What to expect in the future:
· CC Breaker
o We are working on adjusting an ability to have it be a base CC break that is more usable by both Tanks and DPS
· Nano Skin: Agile
o We want to make this stance a more viable option
o This will have its cost increase stack cap reduced by 1
o This will hit 2 targets up from 1
o This will be a more valuable utility ability at the base tier
· Bug Fixes
o We have more bug fixes on the way to resolve various issues
· Stalker Tank
o Currently the Stalker tank is performing well in Raids and Dungeons but is a little stronger than intended in PvP and we have slight balance changes prepared for an upcoming patch
We also have plenty of changes planned for underused Ability Tiers and AMPs. Like the Esper, these changes are a work in progress and as we get closer to these changes going live I will update you with what you can expect.
Edited by Asyreal, 16 July 2014 - 06:22 PM.