I wanted to give a quick update on the Engineer. These are some of the things we are currently working on or investigating for future updates:
· Bot AI – In the short term we will continue to resolve bugs as they come up. For the long term we have developed a plan that should greatly improve pet behaviors.
· Performing audits on all spells in order to address issues that are not obvious but are negatively impacting gameplay.
· Looking into Revisiting Mortar Strike and finding a place where it could really shine.
· Cleaning up interaction of spells and AMPs that key off of the 30-70 Volatility zone.
· General Tank damage output and threat pacing.
o We’re looking into ways to increase damage output of all tanks and normalizing threat generation.
· DPS balance across all classes is something we’re actively reviewing and have some major changes in the works.
Generally, the Engineers are in a much better spot now than they were at launch. However - we will be keeping up the work in order to squash bugs, improve bot behaviors, and introduce more quality of life improvements.