• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#1 Raijinn

Raijinn
  • Carbine Studios (Former)

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

Characters

Items

• When moving a Soulbind-On-Equip item in your inventory, the "Confirm soulbind" dialog will now only appear if the item would become soulbound.
  • Items transferred to the Guild bank now properly validate uniqueness.

Classes

Stalker

• Abilities
    • Shred should now deal damage as intended.

Esper 

• Abilities
    • Visual effects should once again show up when casting "Crush"

PvP

General

• Gear in the buyback list now counts towards the gear score when queuing up for PvP matches.

Arenas

General

• The Deserter debuff now properly applies to AFK players who go AFK in an Arena.

Economy

Loot

• Several rewards from Stormtalon's Lair, Kel Voreth, and Skullcano normal mode have been increased in item level.
  • Several rewards from Hycrest, Astrovoid, War of the Wilds, Siege of Tempest Refuge, Crimelords of Whitevale and Malgrave Trail have been increased in item level and rarity.
  • Bosses in Stormtalon's Lair, Kel Voreth and Skullcano normal mode will now drop at least 2 items, instead of 1, when defeated.
  • Reward points in Hycrest, Astrovoid, War of the Wilds, Siege of Tempest Refuge, Crimelords of Whitevale and Malgrave Trail normal mode will now drop at least 2 items, instead of 1, upon completion.
  • Dungeons and Adventures no longer have unique rewards on Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal rewards. 
  • Bronze Medal will no longer sometimes award good-quality loot. 
  • All excellent-quality and superb-quality items that were previously only available on the Silver and Gold Medals are now available from the final boss.
  • Medals now also multiply the amount of money awarded from the final encounter:
    • No Medal - 100% money reward
    • Bronze Medal - 150% money reward
    • Silver Medal - 200% money reward
    • Gold Medal - 250% money reward
  • Medal rewards now confer additional loot rolls on an instance-wide loot table. Each of these rolls has a flat bonus chance to select from the final boss's superb item list. 
  • The reward structure is now as follows:
    • No Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table
    • Bronze Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 1 roll on an instance-wide loot table
    • Silver Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 2 rolls on an instance-wide loot table
    • Gold Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 3 rolls on an instance-wide loot table
  • AMP Power Upgrade and Ability Tier Point Unlock are now more likely to drop in World Loot.

Twitter: @Raijinn

#2 Poobler

Poobler
  • Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

YES

nice deals for nice people

#3 Doodirock

Doodirock
  • Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

OMG! <3

#4 Vulpixy

Vulpixy
  • Guests
  • LocationWar Drobe, Spare Oom

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

tumblr_mami53FpbT1qixynyo1_500.jpg

• xanderx51, Peshyy and FuzzyKittens like this

Lopp Traders ALWAYS make fair deals! No really, we do! we do! what, you don't believe me?

#5 _Kryptonite_

_Kryptonite_
  • Members
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:45 PM

The medal patch, yay?

"Sometimes when I'm crafting and I take a beating from the RNG gods, I go to my bedroom and pour all the clothes out of my collapsible mesh hamper and hold it between my hands. Then I crumple it with great and furious anger repeatedly. When it's had enough, I let it think that I'm finished. Then I throttle it for a good solid minute before throwing it around the bedroom. Finally, I calmly put everything back in and then count to 10. Works every time." - PChan/Carbine Studios Staff 

#6 Sinth

Sinth
  • Members
  • LocationCH

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

while i was a bit disappointed last week, for not getting any updates, this week so far has been awesome! thanks a lot :D nice patches!

Ex Aion PvPer - Wildstar 1.8k+ rated spellslinger, 1.5k rated dps medic

#7 Whisle

Whisle
  • Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

Thanks!

Wonder how the new lootsystem will change things...

When will loot "drop" for War of the Wilds? When the Giant Moodie dies?

Will Malgrave Trail still award 2 rolls on the final boss table?

#8 Mortdouleur

Mortdouleur
  • Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:47 PM

So glad that the medal reward change is implemented now. I haven't even gotten to 50 and I've already had people gearing up for the "gold or gtfo" mentality.

• dale0404 likes this

#9 Tmeik

Tmeik
  • Members
  • LocationSchweiz

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:48 PM

Thank u god !! <3

Jabbit - Davi Villiers -  Exile

http://ascension.raid.zone

#10 Oldward

Oldward
  • Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

Awesome....    Fingers crossed for more completions

#11 Wulfrik

Wulfrik
  • Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

Does anyone know if the amp drop adjustment for dungeon went live? It was slated in the bug forum to be on 7/15 patch and is classified as fixed but wasn't in patch notes so the answer seems kinda vague.

"Sleep with your limbs dangling off the edge of the bed to let the monster know you are willing"

#12 Raijinn

Raijinn

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

For what it's worth, due to the speed that this hotfix came together we don't have the localized notes just yet. They should be posted later today (EU time) tonight (PDT). 

Thank ya!

#13 dale0404

dale0404
  • Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:54 PM

So glad that the medal reward change is implemented now. I haven't even gotten to 50 and I've already had people gearing up for the "gold or gtfo" mentality.

Same here, in fact no where near 50 yet, only had the game a couple of days, but this "Go for Gold" mentality needed to be nerfed!  Hopefully it has been now.

#14 Doodirock

Doodirock
  • Members

For what it's worth, due to the speed that this hotfix came together we don't have the localized notes just yet. They should be posted later today (EU time) tonight (PDT). 

Thank ya!

dont care still love you

#15 Raijinn

Raijinn

dont care still love you

<3

#16 Aelroen

Aelroen
  • Members

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

So much win!

#17 Sisky

Sisky
  • Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

is it only for normal mode ? or also for veteran ? 

#18 GM DrFunk

GM DrFunk
  • Members
  • LocationAustralia

this is great! thanks a bunch big cheese

Youtube - Big Matty: http://bit.ly/BigMatty

twitter - http://bit.ly/BigMattyTwit

Server Myrcalus, Guild (Big Aussie Badass), Status - Recruiting

#19 milkmann

milkmann
  • Members

All i can say is I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH NOW , 

P.S. No more server lag issues please .

#20 amantvoulu

amantvoulu
  • Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:03 AM

Same here, in fact no where near 50 yet, only had the game a couple of days, but this "Go for Gold" mentality needed to be nerfed!  Hopefully it has been now.

Not sure where people get the idea that NOT going for Gold is fine. If you're not aiming for the best, why even do vets. The changes made it a bit more user friendly but once again, gold will always be what you want in order to truly be successful.