We have heard your complaints loud and clear and are working to resolve the issues you are facing. I wanted to drop in and give a quick update on Warrior Tanking changes that will be coming in the future, timeline TBD.
*Disclaimer: These changes are going through testing and may not make it to live exactly how we describe them here.
- Menacing Strike
- This will gain additional threat generation per tier. T8 will be changed to be less RNG but with a cooldown.
- This will be transitioned into a Kinetic Energy generator. It is likely that it will lose its charges and gain a straight cooldown. T8 will be re-designed to be focused on threat burst.
- Plasma Wall
- This will lose some mitigation to gain bonus threat. T8 will be re-designed to be focused on personal damage mitigation.
- Atomic Spear
- This will now also be triggered when the Warrior’s attacks are deflected. Additionally this will be castable while casting Plasma Wall.
- Bolstering Strike
- The cooldown will be increased and healing will be increased so that this will be used for burst shield healing rather than having to spam it.
- Polarity Field
- This will gain additional threat per tier. T8 will be re-designed to increase the fields effectiveness on enemies who are taking damage from both fields.
- Cooldown will be increased, will only cleanse 1 debuff but gain bonus threat. T4 will be changed to deal additional damage at higher energy levels.
- Shield Burst
- Replace Jolt as the Warrior’s second Energy Restricted ability.
- Energy Generation will be removed
- Shield Healing will be removed
- Cooldown will be reduced
- Will no longer require the Warrior shield to be depleted to be used
- Damage dealt will increase based on the Warrior’s current shield level
- Will gain bonus threat generation and bonus threat generation per tier
- T4 will be re-designed to focus on threat generation.
- T8 will be re-designed to debuff enemies and enhance the Warriors tanking abilities.