I wanted to drop by and give a quick update on Medic changes that will be coming in the future. Some of these will be in for Patch 2 and some of them will be coming in soon after Patch 2 drops.
- Gamma Rays
- Range will be increase to 20m from 17.5
- Target count will be increased to 3 from 1
- The T4 will reduce GR’s cast time by .5 seconds each cast and will reset after every 3 casts (1.25 seconds, .75 seconds, .25 seconds)
- The T8 will be updated so that having 1 or 2 beams miss or be deflected will still grant a chance to generate an Actuator
- Quantum Cascade
- The size of the second tick will be increased by 25% and the third/fourth ticks by 50%.
- This will become castable while casting other spells and will have a 100% chance to generate an Acuator.
- Reboot AMP
- This will be modified to trigger on targets below 30% Shield rather than with zero shield.
- Dual Shock
- Like Atomize this will also become castable while casting.
AoE Healing and Interrupt Armor
Specific portions of the Medic’s AoE healing kit are currently over-turned and will be adjusted. Additionally, the durations of Interrupt Armor are going to be reduced across the board and the Medic will start to see these changes first.