Hey there folks. Taken an interest in the Voidrunners have you? Well let's start with a couple of bullet points so you can determine whether or not the rest of this post is worth reading for you.
- We're an Exile group with a focus on all aspects of the game. For PvE we've cleared the Genetic Archives and are progressing in Datascape, for RP we hold events of various kinds and we also do the occasional PvP.
- In fact we have an active RP guild storyline going on. It revolves around a mercenary delivery company, delivering anything anywhere. Includes an HQ plot where we hold bi-weekly open house events.
- Currently we are about 40 people strong, with English being our main language and UTC+2 being our average timezone. Also we use Teamspeak 3 as our voice comm and have a Discord server as hang out.
- We take it easy. No attendance rules or any of that. This isn't a job. The only hard rule we have is that you behave yourself and are considerate of others. Drama and grieving will not be tolerated.
- Thus the Voidrunners is a place for people who like a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. This means we welcome folks who aren't necessarily interested in PvE progression, RP or PvP as well.
- Take note however that the free-to-play transition and the long time absence of new content has worn out a large number of the Runners, me included. As a result activity isn't that great right now but while Wildstar isn't really doing it for us any more, we hold our community dear to our hearts so we aren't quitting either. Know then that if you join you may find few members online most of the time. If you think that is too risky a situation to join, I encourage you to look elsewhere. If you can live with our status however, you are very welcome to apply.
We recruit whoever simply wishes to be part of our community as long as they fit our atmosphere, interest in doing any form of progression or not. And being part of our progression group doesn't mean you have to be all hardcore. Realistically if you want to raid you'll have to free up some time each week and try to participate somewhat regularly but that doesn't mean that if you are a dad or a mom who works full time you cannot ever join. As long as you manage to free up a bit of time at least once a week we can try to fit you in.
Whilst the Guild Master focusses on the PvE section, the guild allows members to adopt a Facilitator role for the different aspects of the game. If you want to start a warplot party, or host some battleground/arena events then that option is there. If you wish to host regular RP events both inside and outside the guild then that option is there. Just apply for the position and we'll give you the resources to organize and do the content you most want to do. And of course, if you aim to just play solo, but want a nice community to chat and hang with, then that option is there. At present there are Facilitators active in PvE, PvP, RP and non specific content.
Several of these Facilitators are working on our guild storyline! The story is that of a delivery company but not just any old delivery company. We deliver anything our ships can carry to anywhere on Nexus, including its rings and moons, and if we must we'll do so guns blazing. Whatever the package, we WILL deliver it. And what is a delivery company without a home base. We have a plot that functions as Voidrunner Station, our HQ, where we have our hangars, offices and ships. This theme will allow a wide range of characters to join our guild story, and provide us with a great selection of adventures for us to tackle whilst still being able to kick back and relax on the HQ skyplot.
When it comes to rules we keep it very simple. We promote a friendly and healthy atmosphere which is enjoyable to hang out in. We want you to log in looking forward to what you find in guild chat and to enjoy yourself when you visit our forums. Anyone who purposefully harms this will be dealt with. We operate on equality which means we won't tolerate bad behaviour be you a fresh recruit or a raid veteran who has rolled with us for several months or the partner of the guild master. That includes elitism. Leadership will not lord over members and raiders aren't better than non raiders.
Like what you read so far? Then maybe you'll want to have a look at our site: http://voidrunners.iclanwebsites.com/. In the welcome message you'll find the current state of the guild alongside a reiteration of the above as well as a link to our guidelines which are simply some additional things you should keep in mind whilst wearing the Voidrunner tag. It is appreciated if you are aware of them if you wish to apply to the guild.
Thank you for your time, and should you have questions or want to join us feel free to contact Fenwin Thornbloom in game or post a message here. We'll be happy to have a chat with you.
Edited by SoulEquilibrium, 29 July 2016 - 05:19 AM.