Photo

Get Squirged!

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#1 Raijinn

Raijinn
  • Carbine Studios (Former)

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:19 AM

How many can say they’ve had their face snuggled by a Strain squirg? Not many, but you can be one of the precious few with your very own Facesnuggler.

We here at WildStar want to celebrate our first month by giving you something unique, and….gross. If you know us, you know that we here at WildStar like things that make everyone cringe. So to celebrate our first month, we’re giving everyone a cringe-worthy, Account Level reward. All you have to do is to have applied a retail key to your account by 12:01AM PDT/7:01AM UTC, Monday July 7th.
A few tidbits of information for you –
  • The Facesnuggler is an account wide item, and once applied, will be available to all characters on one account.
  • Accounts with retail keys that are applied after deadline will not be eligible for the Facesnuggler item.
  • The Facesnuggler should be on your account, and ready to snuggle your face by 12:01PM PDT/19:01 UTC, Tuesday July 8th.

I9d4VWa.jpg

Twitter: @Raijinn

#2 XDem

XDem
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

omfg <3

"What's the best part of a Sandwich?"

#3 Doodirock

Doodirock
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:29 AM

This is......  AMAZBALLS.

#4 Leimone

Leimone
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

Puppy eyes.

#5 Taaltos

Taaltos
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:53 AM

OMG! I love it!

#6 Stroomschok

Stroomschok
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

Just for the sake of clarity: if you're someone like me, who has bought the game (pre-order), does 'applying a retail key to your account' means I still have to do anything to be eligible?

#7 Sojiro84

Sojiro84
  • Members
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:25 AM

This is amazing! This will look good on my aurin (the strain helmet has some clipping issues so this squirg will be perfect).

Just for the sake of clarity: if you're someone like me, who has bought the game (pre-order), does 'applying a retail key to your account' means I still have to do anything to be eligible?

I pre-ordered as well and we don't have to do anything. We should also get it like the rest since we automatically got the key applied if you bought from ncsoft or you applied it yourself in the past if you bought it from a 3rd party retailer.

#8 Ellz

Ellz
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:32 AM

By face snuggler you mean.....

DON'T WEAR IT!!!!

IT'S A TRAP!!!

YOU'LL ALL BE EATING CHOW MEIN AND THEN SUDDENLY A-UGHH-OWWGHHAEURAHRHRRR*Splat*..*Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*

Wildstar = Spaceballs World 

https://www.youtube....h?v=SEEwAvlJOcI

• mistformsquirrel, zombiechan and Yily like this

Ellz | Dissapointed | Ezy

~Oldskool~

#9 Arrie

Arrie
  • Members
  • Locationhome

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:37 AM

if you buy the game from the main sight it is automatically added to your account (the activation key) so yes we should get it.

Arrie - Engineer "Chua sorry, were you saying something?" - Lightspire

#10 Zealot711

Zealot711
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:32 AM

Cool, you know I spent a bunch of time and effort getting attuned to the 20 man raid, and with a lot of luck, got the Squidora item that originally used this model (Rare drop from a mini boss in Genetic Archives). A few days ago after a hotfix, the Squidora's model changed to a more plain, and less detailed version of it's former glory. Now everyone gets the amazingness that was originally the Squidora, and I get stuck with this: 

imgur com/WbzUXhH
:(

I'm not crying or demanding anything to be done about this, I'm just a little upset, that's all.

• Ravensonz, TainteD7oh7, RoRo and 4 others like this

#11 kbcowboy

kbcowboy
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

Cool, you know I spent a bunch of time and effort getting attuned to the 20 man raid, and with a lot of luck, got the Squidora item that originally used this model (Rare drop from a mini boss in Genetic Archives). A few days ago after a hotfix, the Squidora's model changed to a more plain, and less detailed version of it's former glory. Now everyone gets the amazingness that was originally the Squidora, and I get stuck with this: 

imgur com/WbzUXhH

What a greasy move on carbine's part to go and take this model away from the Squidora, and give it to everyone, yet a rare and hard to get costume from the 20man looks like a bland piece of shit now. I laughed my ass off when I seen this.

• JackVllX likes this

#12 xRaymanx

xRaymanx
  • Members
  • LocationRomania

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:42 AM

Hehe, it looks a lot better than the normal squirg that's for sure <3

#13 Insayn

Insayn
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:42 AM

imgur com/WbzUXhH

I totally agree. The Squidora model as it currently stands is pretty lame and I hope that it's just a placeholder.

Feels like a bit of a kick in the face to those of us who did get the original item as a drop, which was *cupcake*ing awesome.

• Woel likes this

#14 boynl72

boynl72
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:43 AM

Do you think that you are important or something like that, STOP IT.

Raijin can you close this , ppl starts crying aout everything.

#15 Alzagor

Alzagor
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:47 AM

Nooooooooooooooo !

why does it have to be 7:01AM !!  i'm late by exactly 40 minutes, how can it be so :(

i even run around with the now-seemingly-worthless version of that costume [PROOF ]http://i.imgur.com/OIoRWx6.png

#16 Ravensonz

Ravensonz
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:51 AM

Current squidora model they changed it to sucks, if it at least kept the spikes I wouldn't be as bothered as to how drastically it changed.

• Zealot711 and Woel like this

Ravenson | Stalker

Enigma | Avatus | Dominion

#17 Zybak

Zybak
  • Guests
  • Location'MURICA

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:48 AM

Nooooooooooooooo !

why does it have to be 7:01AM !!  i'm late by exactly 40 minutes, how can it be so :(

i even run around with the now-seemingly-worthless version of that costume [PROOF ]http://i.imgur.com/OIoRWx6.png

You have to have an account by July 7th...That's not for another 3 days lol

Join the other 75,000 people and subscribe to my YouTube channel        Twitch        Twitter        Facebook

<ENIGMA> Fighting the good fight against the Redcoats *Eugenic*

#18 Juggers

Juggers
  • Members
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:14 AM

This is a glorious day.

| 50 MEDIC  | 50 SPELLSLINGER | RAVENOUS -  EU PvP |

| Warrior, Engineer, Stalker and Esper, WIP |

<Pepper Your Angus>

#19 Syv Sekstini

Syv Sekstini
  • Members
  • LocationMi

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

Approves.

0nMJCQi.jpg

#20 Trifonic

Trifonic
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

WTB a much cuter version of this.. or a cat hat.

Is your cat making TOO MUCH NOISE ALL THE TIME?