1800+ Esper Heals LF Competitive Arena Team

arena 3v3 2v2 5v5 competitive season reward pvp team esper

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sharka

Sharka
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

Title says it all. I have a few buddies I run with from time to time but nothing set in stone. I have played the game for awhile now, and competitive arenas are the only part of the game I care about. I am looking for other skilled players who have aspirations of being at the top of each season in arena, and who would like to practice on a regular basis. My main focus would be 3s, but I have no qualms about running 2s or 5s either.

HMU if you are interested in running a few matches with me. I play on Pergo - Exiles, but transfers are always an option if it gets that serious. (i would prefer to stay on pergo though). If you are on a different server we can at least run some practice matches for the time being.

IGN - Sharka@Pergo

*you can shoot me a PM on the site if you are unable to reach me ingame

Sharka | Esper 1800+ (LF Competitive Arena Team)

Pergo (PvP) || Exiles

TwitchTV || Pergo PvP IRC

#2 Sharka

Sharka
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

update: server transfers will allow any destination after the 30th. just food for thought in case you were worried you couldn't get to a certain server. 

(restricted to PvP/NA servers though)

Pergo (PvP) || Exiles

#3 IIIII

IIIII
  • Guests
  • LocationBannedia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:52 AM

If only dps medic was seen as a competitive 2s option :~)

#4 Sharka

Sharka
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:11 AM

If only dps medic was seen as a competitive 2s option :~)

#struggle

i do miss playing medic though. had a lot of fun with it, but i definitely enjoy healing more on my esper.

Pergo (PvP) || Exiles

#5 Kryzo

Kryzo
  • Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:25 AM

complicated to play at competitive level atm..

I'm in 3's with War/SS/Esper heal , SS = 2050+
                                                      WAR= 1900+
                                                       Me, Esper = 1787... :>

But, we can't get an Arena proc, yesterday we waited like 3howers without any procs...
We queued during 12h, we played 14games... winning betwin 4 and 8 points on each..

So we could ask our self, is there competitive ?

#6 Sharka

Sharka
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

complicated to play at competitive level atm..

I'm in 3's with War/SS/Esper heal , SS = 2050+
                                                      WAR= 1900+
                                                       Me, Esper = 1787... :>

But, we can't get an Arena proc, yesterday we waited like 3howers without any procs...
We queued during 12h, we played 14games... winning betwin 4 and 8 points on each..

So we could ask our self, is there competitive ?

well 3s hardly pop anyway right now. only a few teams Q at high-time and after you roll them a few matches they end up quitting. the game also has a lot of work ahead of it. i am not advocating that the game is "competitive" right this minute, but my hopes are to find skillful people who enjoy the game, who want to keep on top of team synergy.

the overall point is, i run around thayd all day every day. all i care about are arenas, even if they are meh right now. looking for people with the same ambition. i am either running arenas, or offline.

Pergo (PvP) || Exiles

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arena, 3v3, 2v2, 5v5, competitive, season, reward, pvp, team, esper