• This topic is locked This topic is locked
201 replies to this topic

#1 Meeruplss

Meeruplss
  • Members
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:48 AM

#460316 -- Submitted 10 days ago

Please -- I just want a response.  I know you guys have a lot of tickets, I heard you were 7 days behind but it's okay! I just want the simplest response :(

It's killing me that I haven't been able to play.  Beautiful game, beautiful work, beautiful soundtrack, beautiful everything.  It has it's flaws but I loves it.. don't do this to me :(

Hoi Hoi,

Meeru

Do you even lift brahs

FUARKKK - For Zyzz - Bloodsworn Exile Mordesh Warrior

#2 Tankanidis

Tankanidis
  • Members
  • LocationNot in Nexus anymore Toto.

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

POPULAR

You're the dude that opened a thread about you getting banned for afk botting pvp games right?

That you wanted to know if your suspension/banning was temp or permanent right?

I remember you because we roasted you like fried chicken in that thread :D

122620-75a975380706957ec72c821924657766.

• Lanar, DarkWaiter, ZiddersRoofurry and 16 others like this

#3 Meeruplss

Meeruplss
  • Members
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

You're the dude that opened a thread about you getting banned for afk botting pvp games right?

That you wanted to know if your suspension/banning was temp or permanent right?

I remember you because we roasted you like fried chicken in that thread :D

122620-75a975380706957ec72c821924657766.

Lol, the game of thrones.  It was only a few bgs man I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me -- thanks you hound ;)

Do you even lift brahs

FUARKKK - For Zyzz - Bloodsworn Exile Mordesh Warrior

#4 Edymnion

Edymnion
  • Members
  • LocationChattanooga, TN

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

POPULAR

Nope, no forgiveness in this heart for a botter.

If you run a bot, even once, IMO they should just deactivate your account key permanently.  Want to keep playing?  Go buy another copy of the game, maybe the extra $60 it just cost you will be enough to make you think twice before botting again.

Its people like you that ruin MMOs, and I for one have no leniency or slack to give you.

• Vrana, MadBlue, Gore and 24 others like this

It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.  It is by the syrup of cola that thoughts acquire speed, the ears acquire ringing, the ringing becomes a warning.  It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind into motion.

#5 Elderr

Elderr
  • Members
  • LocationOhio

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

You should probably just buy another game and try again, dont use bots this time.  Can't really expect them to jump to your ticket for breaking the rules. Id consider the long response part of your punishment, plus they won't handle your situation on the forums, you can't reach them here.  So please refrain from posting those issues here. It doesnt work like that.

• Tankanidis likes this

Elderr | Dominion Offensive | Esper

PvE | Raiding | World PvP | Dungeons | Adventures

Join Us - Apply Today - Pago

#6 Cougar

Cougar

Director of Operations

• Carbine Studios Staff

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

I'm assuming that with your posting here that you don't mind us talking about your account status in public.

I have a spare moment before my next meeting and am doing this on a lark. I understand this opens me up to "oh oh oh my ticket" which I don't intend to keep up with. I am a fickle beast.

You, and your alts, were reported a number of time by players for AFK Botting.

We found you afk botting in a PvP Match (which as you know, was a really big issue for us - which is now better thanks to AddOns no longer being able to join matches automatically, among other things).

We did our secret stuff ... okay afk bot confirmation doesn't take much clandestine stuff once we are on top of you. We sent you tells over time and you never reacted and continued doing the same thing over and over.

We closed your account.

You opened up a ticket in question, asking for us to give you your account back.

In that opening salvo of asking us for getting your account back, you admited that you were afk botting while doing homework.

You then added 5 replies in two days to the ticket with various stages of pleading/begging. Including internet meme pictures. (http://i2.kym-cdn.co...392/289/116.gif)

A few agents have investigated it internally and found your account to be worthy of permanent closure. 

You are exactly the problem case players have been pleading for us to remove from our game. We agree with them.

Now, why we've taken some time to tell you that your ban will not be overturned I'm not sure. So thank you for bringing that to my attention, however you'll forgive me if we don't prioritize deserved-to-be-banned-customers over paying ones right now. 

#teamCrowbar

<-- Ops Guy

~C~

#7 namenotprovided

namenotprovided
  • Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:56 AM

you can't post animated .gifs in here?  boo

orson_wells_clapping.gif

• El_Guapo likes this

#8 Lemurian

Lemurian
  • Members
  • LocationME

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:56 AM

POPULAR

And that is what we call a crushing blow. Well said Cougar.

PS- Cougar's post sounds like he's having another seriously Lawful Neutral day. You opened the door, and he told you and everyone else in this space, exactly what you did and why it was bad and what was going to happen to you because of it. Sometimes wishing for something is dangerous.

• NerdEsq, Lanar, Vrana and 29 others like this

"Unfortunately, Lemurian has it right." -BusterCasey

Worst Forum Lurker Ever

#9 MeteoriteSiren

MeteoriteSiren
  • Members
  • LocationOn Nexus

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

POPULAR

I think I just fell deeper in love with Carbine.

• Vrana, Wigett, Uchorhu and 19 others like this

DRAKEN FANATIC

Dominion || Duskwalker Tzila - Draken Stalker || Bloodwarden Zalika - Draken Warrior || Meteorite Siren - Mechari Medic 

Exile || Rexa Rockmender - Granok Medic || Mina Sageleaf - Aurin Stalker || (why do my friends love kitty people!!!)

#10 KoalatheBarista

KoalatheBarista
  • Guests
  • LocationCONUS

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

POPULAR

I feel like this post should be closed by a Bruce Buffer announcement.  "Ladies and Gentlemen, Direct of Operations Cougar has called a stop to this thread at 13 hours and 47 minutes in East Coast Standard Time.  Declaring the OP banned, by way of botting, and STILLLLLLLLLL the Undisputed Carbine Poster this side of Texas.... Cougar, the Law Layer, <INSERT LAST NAMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE>!"  And then he jumps on top of the Octagon with the Ban Belt draped over one shoulder.

• Brysse, ZiddersRoofurry, Fuzedknight and 15 others like this

Served up delicicious Forum Espressos and Cappuccinos since Winter Beta 1!   B) 

...and turned off the Lights of the Bistro on October 3rd, 2014.   :o 

#11 Xothos

Xothos
  • Members

Roasted him haha love it. Its what you get for botting.

• zosozoos, Tankanidis and Wenchypoo like this

#12 Rocio

Rocio
  • Members

Oh....

Snap.
  • Vrana, Gore, Imhotep and 6 others like this

Do you like stories? I wrote one!  Read it here. :D 

#13 Testpattern07

Testpattern07
  • Members
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

It was nice to see Cougar respond to this, I think the community needed to see that this behavior won't be tolerated.

• MollyCoddle, zosozoos, adysoft and 4 others like this

Soulsong, Aurin Esper Avatus

No matter how thin you slice it, it's still bologna

#14 gwhittey

gwhittey
  • Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

If account is terminated how is he still posting? Don't you take away forum access too? New account?

• zosozoos, ZombieTechnix and Synobal like this

#15 CunningLinguist

CunningLinguist
  • Members
  • LocationIt was a dark and stormy night

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

I think I just fell deeper in love with Carbine.

I agree, that was an epic dev smackdown.

• zosozoos likes this

Server: EntityCharacters:  Engie (tank/dps 6/6GA 8/9|10/15DS) - Medic (heals/dps - 6/6GA) - SS (heals/dps - 6/6GA) - Esper (heals/dps - 6/6GA) - Stalker (tank/dps - 6/6GA) - Warrior (tank/dps 6/6GA, 1/9DS40 1/9DS20)

#16 Imhotep

Imhotep
  • Guests
  • LocationDallas, TX

POPULAR

6d8f6a4cfee6e45d8f3a26ff4c01225cc4d2d903

• Cyanhide, Lemurian, devhyn and 25 others like this

Imhotep - Spellslinger | Ptah - Medic

Blazing Saddles - Evindra

Ever dance with a Mordesh in the pale moon light?

#17 Freyar

Freyar
  • Members

*snip*

https://www.youtube....u6vX5fw&t=2m05s

(Without the sarcastic eyes, promise.)

#18 Lemurian

Lemurian
  • Members
  • LocationME

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

If account is terminated how is he still posting? Don't you take away forum access too? New account?

The forum account is 3 days old, so that's a safe assumption.

• El_Guapo likes this

"Unfortunately, Lemurian has it right." -BusterCasey

Worst Forum Lurker Ever

#19 LLAGSPIKE

LLAGSPIKE
  • Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:06 AM

I'm assuming that with your posting here that you don't mind us talking about your account status in public.

I have a spare moment before my next meeting and am doing this on a lark. I understand this opens me up to "oh oh oh my ticket" which I don't intend to keep up with. I am a fickle beast.

You, and your alts, were reported a number of time by players for AFK Botting.

We found you afk botting in a PvP Match (which as you know, was a really big issue for us - which is now better thanks to AddOns no longer being able to join matches automatically, among other things).

We did our secret stuff ... okay afk bot confirmation doesn't take much clandestine stuff once we are on top of you. We sent you tells over time and you never reacted and continued doing the same thing over and over.

We closed your account.

You opened up a ticket in question, asking for us to give you your account back.

In that opening salvo of asking us for getting your account back, you admited that you were afk botting while doing homework.

You then added 5 replies in two days to the ticket with various stages of pleading/begging. Including internet meme pictures. (http://i2.kym-cdn.co...392/289/116.gif)

A few agents have investigated it internally and found your account to be worthy of permanent closure. 

You are exactly the problem case players have been pleading for us to remove from our game. We agree with them.

Now, why we've taken some time to tell you that your ban will not be overturned I'm not sure. So thank you for bringing that to my attention, however you'll forgive me if we don't prioritize deserved-to-be-banned-customers over paying ones right now. 

Damn I would love to see more of this. I love when dumbasses that try to cheat the system get called out in public. My respect for Carbine just reached a whole new level.

#20 Wenchypoo

Wenchypoo
  • Members
  • LocationIn your fridge.. stealing your cheese

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

POPULAR

This reminded me of an old classic :D

myson_thumb.jpg

• Vrana, lavendrite, ScorpioShirica and 9 others like this

Attitudes are contagious.  Is yours worth catching?

|  Wenchypoo   |   Aurin Spellslinger   |   Realm: Evindra   |   Guild: Blazing Saddles  |