- Blighthaven - Hello level 50 players, and welcome to Blighthaven!
The door to further adventure and excitement has been kicked the !@#$ down. Shimmering, golden death? It lurks around every corner. The water? It can eat your mind! Discover the origins of Drusera, and collect mountains of Elder Gems—that is, if you’re up to the challenge!
- Northern Wastes - The passage to Northern Wastes has been opened!
In the aftermath of the Exile’s clash with the Dominion in the Northern Wilds, new enemies have moved in to stake their own claims. Strap on those snow shoes and prepare to battle for control of the territory against the beasts who now call these lands home. Level 50 characters, check out your faction's local Venture Board inside Thayd or Illium for details! Dominion players can access Northern Wastes by reporting to Captain Zanaar for transport to Camp Icefury. Exile players can travel to Northern Wastes by speaking to Venyanna Skywind for a ride to Darkstone's Landing.
- Banned game accounts will display an appropriate message upon attempted login.
- Many spell, audio, and animation fixes and updates were made throughout the game.
- Fixed an issue where players falling under the world could end up hanging around stuck until doing the support-stuck command or getting a GM to help them. Now this is automatically detected, so stuck players will have to rez immediately to the nearest safe spot.
- Significant updates were made to the way we handle the Datachron minimizing and maximizing, and the saving of that data.
- Occasional crashes during general play have been fixed.
- Changed the header on the Combat Options menu so it will read correctly on French/German clients.
- Added sound caching to cinematics so sounds will play more accurately.
- Fixed a bug with instance throttling where instances were taking longer to expire than intended.
- Using the Launcher with a High-Contrast Windows theme will now display a warning.
- Launcher will now attempt to update itself if uninstalling.
- Removing a start menu shortcut will now remove any empty WildStar start menu folders.
- Fixed a bug that could slow or break the operation of account authorization.
- A number of spell, audio, and animation fixes have been made.
- Fixed an issue that caused some creatures to have interrupt armor when they should be uninterruptible.
- Overworld creature damage was inadvertently reduced when attempting to reduce the damage of group creatures. This has been fixed.
- When interrupted, Pincer Flurry and Root Eruption should now place the caster in a Moment of Opportunity for the correct amount of time.
- Ikthian Triton Guards have had their auto attacks fixed.
- Fixed an issue with Barkblight Biters and Barkblight Feeders being invulnerable while attacking veggies.
- Neutral Darkspur Butchers no longer reward XP when killed.
- The following creatures will no longer forget their top threat target
- Slavemaster Drokk (Normal)
- Slavemaster Drokk (Veteran)
- Genetic Monstrosity
- Frostbringer Warlock
- Maelstrom Authority
- Players can no longer use Guards to gain XP fast/more easily by pulling AI into the Guards’ aggro range in order to help finish them off.
- Dominion players will now correctly receive one Epic quality reward from completing the Galeras Adventure Gold Medal on Normal mode.
- When gaining reputation with a faction, any amount of reputation beyond the value required to reach Beloved will be discarded.
- Effective level (used when mentoring or rallying) can no longer be outside the normal level ranges.
- Fixed issue with character rename that allows player to log into world using their original name.
- The Dominion can no longer lure Exiles into their camp in the Cankertube Swamp using "Face the Fear" quest objective arrows.
- Players will now dismount if they are in an area that their mount can no longer navigate.
- Fixed an error in the calculation of rested experience. Rested experience will now properly be calculated based on the amount of time a character is logged out.
- Players are no longer able to initiate a duel with another dead Player. No playing with the dead!
- A new Strain-themed costume set was added!
- A new Strain-themed hoverboard and set of hoverboard customizations was added!
- Pell Ritual Mantle now has an updated icon.
- Backpack slots past slot 80 are now usable.
- Decorated Protostar Zapinators now has the correct display.
- Isigrol Survival Shockers now has the correct display.
- All hoverboards are created equal and have the same jump physics.
- Malignant Headband now correctly sells for 150 Elder Gems.
- Gadgets now trigger their cooldown when they are equipped.
- Buyback price for items sold to a vendor will now be set at the moment of sale.
- The Eldan Gauntlet imbuement items are now Legendary quality. The stat values of their imbuement bonuses will not change but the inherent armor values will increase.
- Requirements that check if a Player has learned a specific Tier Level, only check vs Loadout 1 and not the Current Loadout.
- Fixed a bug where Allies in the in Players group could not see the Soothe Telegraph.
- Using Hold to Continue Casting abilities will now automatically dismounts the player if being mounted is blocking that abilities use.
- Pressing a key on the keyboard will only register once when casting abilities.
- Several AMPs have had their rarities adjusted to better coincide with their respective drop rates.
- AMP item tooltips will now display correctly.
- Fixed a crash related to AMPs that modify spell parameters such as resource cost.
- Artillerybot and Bruiserbot
- Fixed an issue in which using the granted ability that misses a target would set the cooldown to 3 milliseconds instead of 3000 milliseconds.
- Logging out with Bio Shell's T4 Buff Active will no longer allow the instant cast buff to persist.
- Bio Shell
- Fixed an issue that prevented it from dealing Damage if the foes has higher level Resist and Armor debuffs applied already.
- Bolt Caster
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Tier 4 upgrade to fully reset the cooldown on Bio Shell.
- Will now consistently apply to the target when behind it.
- Shock Pulse
- Fixed an issue with the client showing the improper cooldown time.
- Fixed an issue with Shred telegraph not lasting for all 3 swing animations.
- Damage floaters should now always appear for each pulse of a channeled spell.
- SFX for Esper spell Soothe now stops when spell is interrupted.
- The Tier 4 Bonus now restores 12.27% Assault and Support Power shield, rather than just 24.54% Support Power.
- Crisis Wave
- Fixed an issue where using Tier 4+ would consume all 4 Actuators following Energize.
- Gamma Rays
- Fixed an issue where using Tier 4+ would consume all 4 Actuators following Energize.
- Adjusted gun grip location for Aurin female Spellslingers.
- Players will no longer be stuck in combat after dying within a dungeon or raid.
- Vitality Burst
- Tier 8 Bonus will now roll for a chance to heal critically each hit.
- Gunslinger AMP
- Fixed an issue in which the tooltip did not state that it only occurs for Assault abilities.
- Surge Damage AMP
- Fixed an issue in which Arcane Missiles would not trigger this AMP. Arcane Missiles will now trigger Surge Damage at the start of the channel.
- Fixed an issue in which Wild Barrage would trigger this AMP more than once during the channel. Wild Barrage will now trigger Surge Damage at the start of the channel.
- Even Stalkers cannot evade the watchful eye of Eldan constructs in the first of many mysterious encounters with Drusera.
- Added a 1 second cooldown to stealth while out of combat.
- Fixed a bug with the Stalker's Stealth Regen AMP not firing after 30 seconds of being active.
- Fixed a rare crash in PvP combat.
- The Warrior Arena PvP chest piece is no longer flagged for Medics.
- Fixed a crash caused by PvP assists and saves.
- Players that are flagged for PvP will see (PvP) appended to their name on the unit and target frames.
- PvP buffs will no longer refresh the duration of each other.
- ‘Excellent Quality Chests’ can now be opened when discovered.
- Datacore Fusionist's Respirator no longer appears as a pair of boots when equipped.
- Adjusted the drop rate of the Dominion Medical Station and Exile Medical Station decor items from the PVP reward bags and chests.
Arena’s Halls of the Bloodsworn
- The match timer will now appear for the defenders in Halls of the Bloodsworn.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused rating to decrease when leaving a Halls of the Bloodsworn match too quickly after the win.
- Updated the Warplots Swordmaidens, balancing them as a melee DPS archetype; SFX for Swordmaiden spells have been updated.
- The Avatus Warplot Boss now has sound effects.
- The bonus provided by Nano-Pak node capture has been changed. Now, every node captured by a team will increase the damage taken for the enemy team's generators. This bonus is 5% per node and caps at 25%.
- Generators and Structure units are now able to be targeted by Spellslingers’ ‘Spatial Shift’.
- Fixed several cases where Warplot guards would respawn immediately/quickly after death. Warplots guards should now spawn at consistent rates, across all guard plug types.
- Warplots now requires 10 Warparty members to be online before the Warparty can queue. The Warparty then needs 10 members in the queue before they will be matched against another Warparty.
- Fixed the Decorate button in Warplot matches so players can place turrets and traps during the match.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent Warparties from properly matching, disbanding, or being able to port to the build map after queuing the first time.
- Players of a Warplot match which are not a member of a Warparty can no longer initiate a surrender vote.
- Added and/or fixed the sound effects for many quests throughout WildStar.
- Corrupted Abomination can now be targeted when fighting him in The Hidden Dark.
- The Strain Ravager boss can now be targeted following the cut scene in the Drusera Instance 2
- The Osun boss can now be selected in Drusera Instance 2
- A unit's health on nameplate and target frame will now show as 0 when unit is dead.
- A Broadcast Camera for the Quest "Cuisine Commando" would follow the player everywhere if the player didn't complete the quest. We ended this invasion of privacy and restricted it to a small area.
- Illium and Thayd: Guards will now direct players toward the new location of Northern Wastes.
- Players will now see Drusera if they log out and log in during the raid attunement quest: "ATTUNEMENT: The Genesis Key".
- The quest direction arrows for the step to ‘Speak to Executive Assistant Kunio’ for the quest ‘Attunement: The Genesis Key’ will now only display when in Illium.
- Arkship Tutorials - Made it so the path representative would call players about the path quest again if players did not interact with the initial call before logging out.
- Fixed a bug with "Bug Zapper" which required the optional objective to be completed.
- 'No Strain No Gain' has been added for the Corrupted Laboratory enhancement.
- The Eldan Gauntlet and Eldan Artifact Weapon Imbuement quests are now tracked with achievements.
- Updated ‘I Like it Rare’ achievements in Grimvault to more accurately reflect their locations.
- Quest checklists have been updated for the following achievements:
- Everstar Grove - Episode Completion: Forest in Despair will no longer expect both Mordesh and non-Mordesh quest completions.
- Algoroc - Episode Completion: Sunken Prospects will no longer require the optional breadcrumb quest, Protostar SOS.
- Galeras - Fighting with Friends: Galeras will now check for Bonetalon instead of looking for 2 Stickypaw quests.
- Auroria - Episode Completion: A Smoldering Threat will no longer check for the breadcrumb quest, ‘Bought the Farm’.
- Reputation earned from completing Challenges should also grant reputation with linked factions (such as "The Dominion" or "The Exiles").
- Fixed a bug that caused some challenges to give the “out of area” warning and fail, while Players were still in the challenge area.
- Fixed an error that would occur if the player changed zones while they were in the middle of a challenge.
- Renown and prestige gains will now be properly processed within achievements including guild achievements.
- Increased challenge time for "Snoglug Squasher" and "Shiny Snacks" from 3 minutes to 5 minutes in Ellevar.
- Whacking Warriors - Kill 1,000 warriors is now worth 10 points to match the similar class kill achievements.
- Kraggar the Earthrender has had his failure time removed so that he will remain up until defeated or 1 week has passed at which time he will reset. Dominion player will now be able to participate in the event for killing this world boss.
- Osun Intro cinematic will no longer play every time a player enters its trigger zone.
- Resolved an issue with a Dominion Auroria Quest that was not granted via Datachron if a player was past level 17. Revisit the Farm in Auroria if you think you missed it. Spoiler Alert, the quest is called "Radio Silence".
- Doctor Claremont is a little more succinct when he goes on about "Psychic Rescue in Progress" in the Cankertube Swamp.
- Added zone restriction to ‘Ride the Lightning’ challenge.
- The ‘Fights of Passage’ public event will progress normally if the warpig is killed by a player outside the event area.
- Explosive Mammodin can no longer explode other Mammodin.
- So your ears don’t get bored, we’ve attached music to the Exile training grounds in Dominion Arkship Holochambers.
- Emperor Myrcalus now speaks at a consistent volume on the tram ride to the Garden of the Vigilant.
- Rise and Shine – Fixed and issue that was causing a player to be stuck in a stunned state for a few minutes after reloading UI.
- Heightened Security: The player can no longer farm the dagun that are spawned when failing the CSI connected to the turrets.
- The completion objectives for 'All Hail the Queen' will now refer the player to Nerissa Artan.
- Bridge Intro Cinematic now has VO.
- Fixed Tram to Cryobay [exile] load spike causing cinematic sounds from coming in off time.
- Added sound effects to meteor strikes.
- Galeras Adventure will now drop the correct faction appropriate loot.
- Skywatch Settler Payoff now able to be accessed directly.
- Big Baby and the X-Periment don't create so many weird sounds when they become activated in Western Grimvault anymore.
- Fixed an issue where the Creeping Eyestalks in Grimvault that were unable to see players.
- Fixed a collision issue to stop the player from getting stuck.
- Cryopods in the Fractured Fields or Shattered Sands for the ‘The Cave’ episode no longer changes collision, potentially trapping players.
- Cinematic for ‘Cuisine Commando’ wasn't playing ambient sound and music. Lovingly restored the audio to the cinematic.
- The Dominion Military Cardio Program in the Fist of Azrion has undergone routine maintenance and is now back online.
- The Terminus Complex in Grimvault is no longer a forbidden zone.
- Ethereal Cavity and Ethereal Hollow - adjusted jump puzzle to account for the player needing more room to jump up the exanite platforms.
- DATACUBE: Covert Adjustment now counts toward Datacube Decryption mission in Grimvault Tract 2.
- Ensured that Journals in hidden micros in Grimvault Tract 3 are in the correct phase.
- The quest, ‘Beyond the Wall’ can now be obtained by Dominion players.
- The clone bosses targeted by the quest ‘Big Game Hunters’ in Western Grimvault are now bossier!
- The Flank Tank from ‘Gates of Fire’ will no longer hurt Bulgoth the Wallbreaker.
- Terminus Complex: Fixed issue where some players were unable to interact with the Data Integrator.
- Players will now properly receive comm call from Juro Takigurain on finishing the episode ‘The Elder Cube’.
- Darkspur Karaoke
- The quest will now botch if the player removes themselves from the holdout area or if they run out of time.
- This quest will now complete upon successful completion of the bar brawl.
- Players will now receive a quest arrow for the step to ‘Speak with Research Assistant Bertha’ for the quest ‘Beloved of the Exiles’.
- Whitevale Adventure's fps should improve.
- Corrected text for a Datacube in Whitevale which originally did not match the voiceover.
- Removed unintended behavior of Silverscale Hydrocrawlers when a Player scans them.
- Fixed an issue with the quest 'Primal Powers and Triton's Dread' in where Primal Gillsting would not spawn correctly.
- Added more Corrupted Flora to Twilight Grove for the quest Tainted Samples.
- Shinequester Andro and his camouflage will no longer disappear from the Kel Ulgar bridgeway if you complete 'The Pulverizer' before you turn in 'Unchained'.
- Completing Dungeons and Adventures will now earn you reputation with your faction. This should provide an alternate means of reaching “Beloved” for the purposes of raid attunement, should you not choose to level up through questing.
- Raid Key Attunement - The Reputation Check for ‘Beloved of the Dominion’ and ‘Beloved of the Exiles’ will now advance if you max your faction while inside an Adventure.
Riot in the Void
- Summoning a mount while in the Void will no longer leave a riderless mount in the normal world.
- Rioting Prisoners in 'Riot in the Void' now search for players in the appropriate rooms.
Crimelords of Whitevale
- Cartel Firefighters should never get stuck in combat with players anymore.
The Malgrave Trail
- Malgrave Veteran Adventure - Gold Medal will now reward properly.
Dungeons Stormtalon's Lair
- Stormtalon model and creature display updated.
- Fixed a bug causing several imbuements in Stormtalon's lair to appear not localized.
- Stormtalon will no longer attempt to target player pets when performing Lightning Rod.
- The Blood Pit in the Ruins of Kel Voreth can no longer be bypassed by climbing up the walls near the beginning of the dungeon.
- Players at the Kel Voreth Front will now only see that area's in-game introduction cinematic once.
- Fixed an issue causing creatures to stop moving during combat.
- Slavemaster Drokk should no longer be able to interrupt Destructo Constructs when they attempt to self-destruct.
- Players can no longer use the giant rib bones to escape Thunderfoot.
- Adjusted the damage from Molten Heat hazard in the Molten Chasm.
Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden
- Moved spawns around within Lifeweaver Terrace and Moldwood Corruption.
- Added a few more clusters to Moldwood Corruption.
- Lifeweaver Soulbinders should cast Invocation more frequently.
- Corrupted Terrorantula - Burst should summon Spiderlings more consistently.
- Corrupted Veteran Swordmaidens and Moldwood Maulers no longer set the instance busy
- The Adventure step of the Genesis Key will now correctly give credit.
- Updated Metal Maw for Genetic Archives.
- Fixed player camera issue in Genetic Archives' Gravitron Chamber.
- X-89: Players should no longer collide with the platform from below.
- Gravitron Operator
- Gravity Swell is now a forced hit and can no longer crit.
- Gravity Flux now removes the effects of Gravity Spike and grants a longer fall Damage immunity.
- Phagetech Prototypes
- Destructo Construct X can no longer be snared.
- Added collision to stop player from reaching top of columns when shot up in the air during boss fight.
- Removed collision that blocked players from entering Datascape.
- Hydroflux - Gameplay adjustments were made to the Sinkhole telegraph.
- Glacial Fortress
- Frostbringer Warlock
- Increased Damage for Exploding Ice
- Decreased HP for Glaciers
- Glaciers now have floating Combat text
- Increased animation priority for auto attacks
- Frostbringer Warlock
- Elemental Pairs
- Visceralus + Mnemesis
- Leash Should be less likely to chain tanks to other units
- Leash distance increased from 3m to 7m
- Leashes will now correctly clear when one of the two dies
- o Hydroflux + Mnemesis
- Logic Walls now show Combat floaters and have health bars
- Should no longer occasionally reset when their top threat is launched into the air
- Toned down the (somewhat overwhelming) visual effects from their combo-Tsunami
- Mnemesis Should once again be using his telegraphs
- Visceralus + Mnemesis
- Annihilation now deals ~30k per hit (two hits for a total of ~60k)
- Now reliably enters and exits Combat, and resets the Oculus and bridge properly
- Burning Exhaust telegraphs now properly align with the caster and ground
- Holo Cannon
- Energized Bombardment - Shrapnel now deals ~10k to light armor
- Resonant Discharge - now deals damage every 500ms (up from 250ms)
- Neutralize - spell icon is no longer blank
- Holo Hands - when near each other, they now have buff icons
- Danger Room - Core Essence Fragments now properly mimic players
- Should now correctly attack his primary and secondary threat consistently.
- Should no longer attack a random target on the pull.
- Interactions with Logic Fragments and Logic Essences now have more appropriate descriptions.
- Gloomclaw Skurge's Crippling Slash damage reduced by ~60%.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Volatile Mauler's AI to break and stop moving towards the Essences of Logic.
- Adjusted spawn location of Gloomclaw's minions and increased the size of the spawning pool telegraph.
- Manifest Corruption should no longer have a grow-in time on the telegraph, just the cast wave as intended.
- Manifest Corruption tether should no longer be dispellable.
- Caretaker no longer rudely interrupts Gloomclaw's death monologue with a comm call.
- Obsidian Wastes
- 'DS Fireroom Death Beam' renamed in the combat log
- Flammable Dracus AA is now 140d cleave (down from 180), damage increased greatly
- Warmong Agratha
- Conflagration telegraphs now target the correct players
- Warmonger Chuna
- Flame Totems' telegraph messaging improved
- Grand Warmonger Tar'Gresh
- Meteor - Improved telegraph messaging, can no longer crit, Damage reduced somewhat
- Pulverize - Improved telegraph messaging
- Increased execution frequency
- Increased AA Damage
- Teleporter up/down to his platform will no longer force players to wait 20s before using the Teleporter again
- Maelstrom Authority
- Removed telegraph wave from Shifting Currents
- Grapply Hook now removes the root effects from Typhoon
- Added a telegraph at the Authority's base for Ice Breath
- Ice Breath is now an aura
- Reduced Damage for Static Bombshell/Fallout
- No longer chain casts Static Bombshell, Typhoon, and Crystallize
- Freeze telegraph is now visible
- Galeforce now targets 3 players instead of 1
- Path Level Rewards have been updated. Players will now receive their Path-specific, Faction-specific Path costume shoulders at Path Rank 21.
- Players will now receive their Path-specific Rear Mount Customization at Rank 24.
- Players will now receive 2 Path-specific Side Mount Customizations at Rank 26 and Rank 28.
- The Explorer Translocate Beacon will now trigger a global cooldown. This makes it work correctly with "Hold to Continue Casting" checked.
- Explorers can now enter the Basement Door to complete the mission "Mad Ernest Vern's Secret Stash" In Malgrave.
- Scientist's Datachron information has been fixed and should not interfere with Players Scanbot information.
- Updated Damage and Tooltips on Osun Spells for Heroes of the Osun Scientist Mission.
- Updated Mining Drill and Mining Bot raw scans to despawn its resources after 3.5 min in Algoroc.
- Improvements that were missing icons have been fixed.
- Settler Project in Lightreach will now allow easier construction.
- Wilderrun Settler Improvements will now have the appropriate duration.
- Players can no longer stack the "Psionic Blast" buff from Settler depots.
- The detonation of Dominion Key Elements now has SFX for the mission ‘Explosive Assault’ in Galeras.
- Recharge now has sound effects for the path mission ‘Warbots Need Gigawatts’ in Thayd.
- Spider Airstrike now has sound effects for the path mission Arachnapocalypse in Malgrave.
- Detonation of the burrows now has sound effect for the path mission ‘DEMOLITION: Rockhorde Eradication’ in Ellevar.
- Bail Out ability: Fixed issue where the ability was not working within certain areas of the game.
- Grimvault: Demolition: Eldan Transistors - Fixed issue with the player being able to 'demo' the targets of the mission.
- Increased the range of power available to Tier 1 Power Cores to improve contrast in their values.
- Scanbot upgrades on the Elder Gem vendor now correctly sell for Elder Gems and display their purchase requirements on the tooltip.
- Reset the maximum amount of credits that can be sent in a trade to just over 2000 Platinum.
- The purchasing of buying more than 1 C.R.E.D.D. in a short time was resulting in only 1 item being shown as purchased. This has been fixed and should now appear properly.
- Players can no longer sell the Thayd Transmat Coordinates and Illium Transmat Coordinates rewards from the capital city tour quests.
Auction House/Commodity Exchange
- Fixed an issue where searching "shield" in the Auction House could return unintended results.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused round robin to favor one player.
- Need vs. Greed and Master Looter loot rolls would occasionally fail to complete after the servers were up for an extended period of time. This issue has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was causing items dropped from trash in Dungeons and Raids to be awarded directly to a player instead of being available to the group to roll on.
- Changed the error message that is displayed when trying to craft runes while mounted.
- Level 45+ set rune fragments have had their drop rates adjusted down slightly.
- Changed the error message that is displayed when trying to craft while mounted.
- In Crafting, a botched craft won't show the summary screen UI anymore.
- Fixed a bug which caused a Coordinate Crafting Session to fail to complete if the item landed on is currently a locked schematic.
- Added Tradeskill only special and Tradeskill only random special microchips intended for use to replace deprecated specials in crafted items.
- Hybrid-type Power Cores that were obtained by salvaging items can no longer be sold for Crafting Vouchers.
- Fixed a bug that would allow successful crafting of a recipe when precisely landing on the edge of the target when using Cooking, Technologist, and Architect.
- The salvageable apparel items (Canvas Gloves, Silk Shoes, Whimfiber Hat, Manaweave Pants, and Starloom Shirt) will no longer grant Power Cores or Thread items, and drop less Cloth. However, Tailors now have a chance to earn bonus Cloth as well as Herbs.
- In Crafting, there's now UI support for a 4th additive if you unlock one via talents.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the base recipe from being crafted when landing on a locked recipe when using Cooking, Technologist, and Architect.
- Only the first player to access a harvesting resource will gain the harvesting XP and resources.
- Novice Harvesting Tools now have a purchase price of 5 copper and cannot be sold once acquired.
- More tradeskill resources should now correctly show their name.
- Updated cooking recipes that were requiring incorrect ingredients: Magician's Meal, Machinist's Meal, and Dominion Dessert
- Improved functionality of event that sends players into Wurm Tunnels.
- Fixed an issue where most technologist catalysts were paired with incorrect catalyst effects.
- 'Used Tech Shopping for Relative Geniuses'
- 'Going, Going, Gadgets!'
- 'Lend Me Your Gears: Confessions of a Technology Thief'
- 'Cooking with Technology: A Bad Idea'
- 'Nobody Touch Anything: Tech & Tragedy on Nexus'
- 'Eldan Tech Will Kill You: A Guide to Eldan Tech'
- 'Beware the Medi-Sinful'
- 'Heart Like a Spindrive, Head Like a Medishot'
- 'Charged Batteries, Fully Functional: The Lovebot Chronicles Vol. 1'
- 'Crossed Wires, Loose Bolts: The Lovebot Chronicles Vol. 4'
- 'Tight Nuts, Leaky Hydraulics: The Lovebot Chronicles Vol. 7'
- 'Sassy Chassis, Dulled Finish: The Lovebot Chronicles Vol. 11'
- 'Greasy Gears, Broken Circuits: The Lovebot Chronicles Vol. 15'
- 'Tech Me Away! Travelling with Technologists'
- 'You Gadget, You Brought It: A DIY Repair Guide'
- 'Eldan Tech: Why Does It Want Us Dead?'
- 'Augment This! Avoiding the Most Pernicious Hazard on Nexus'
- 'It Beats Dying: Coping with Medi-Shot Addiction'
- 'Inspecting Gadgets: A Life on the Assembly Line'
- Set up chat windows so they save information on the channels they show.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on an achievement in the Achievement UI's "Recent Updates" section did not always open to the achievement.
- NPCs that give city directions now have an icon in the minimap and zone map.
- Chat logging is now off by default.
- Fixed an issue with the Ability Builder that caused the first ability that was dragged off the ability bar to clear the action bar slot.
- Reduced the default max text length for edit boxes to 2048 characters.
- The subzone menu is now available when there are subzones for the current zone, and is hidden when there are not.
- Combat options properly load again.
- Increased the server guild operation limit to allow for more robust Guild UIs.
- Completing challenges in Grimvault will now properly update zone progression UI elements.
- Overhead icons for already given path quests now display the correct icon.
- Several Invisible UI windows that were blocking tooltips from appearing over game objects are no longer blocking tooltips.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the GuildInfo Addon from loading.
- Players no longer get an unhandled network message in character select/realm select when a realm broadcast is sent.
- Realm broadcasts now also are shown to players in the pregame character screens.
- Pinned interface menu list buttons no longer auto scale text.
- Fixed an error that the Non-Combat Spellbook was throwing when the player changed zones.
- The zone map will now use the regular group member icon in all cases, and when group members are close by it will no longer draw multiple icons for a single member.
- The Group Finder UI now opens to the correct tab if you open it in the middle of a dungeon/adventure/arena/etc.
- Fixed an error that was thrown if the player received a social panel tutorial before the social panel was loaded.
- Cluster targets no longer overlap unit frame cast bars.
- Fixed an issue where the zone map would occasionally show a black screen after viewing another zone.
- The Account Inventory tutorial should now be more accurate in explaining the functionality.
- The quest tracker should no longer resize itself behind an open datachron if a challenge is triggered.
- In Account Services, unfriending someone while in the middle of gifting to a friend will now close the UI and require you to try again.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes deleted stackable items when double-right-clicking on them while the bank is open.
- Fixed nameplates so that they no longer get truncated above characters’ heads.
- Fixed a bug that caused changing of the costume visibility to cause the preview window to display the incorrect dyes.
- Removed Unit:GetMiniMapMarker method. Unit:GetMiniMapMarkers should be used instead.
- The ItemAuctionWon event will now fire correctly when an auction expires with a winning bidder. It will also now fire for both the bidder and the auction's owner. * UI Addon: MarketplaceListings: Instead of polling for a list of owned auctions and orders, the UI will now keep its own lists and update them according to the appropriate events.
- (Apollo) DialogResponse:GetRewardId will now return 0 instead of -1 when there is no reward.
- Fixed a LUA API crash when accessing an unknown tradeskill schematic.
- [LUA API] Added "AppereanceChanged" event when the server changes the player's appearance. This is triggered by costume, dye, and disguise changes.
- When using Packages in Apollo, the current working folder will be set correctly during packages' OnLoad functions. Hurray for proper use of plural possessives.
- A bevy of new strain-themed housing decor was added:
- Strain Eye Stalk
- Purple Rock Arch
- Pulsating Strain Growth
- Strain Spawner
- Lonely Strain Heart
- Leaning Creeptree
- Strain Test Tube
- Strain Eye Splotch
- Disgusting Maw
- Pulsating Strain Egg
- Blinking Strain Eyestalk
- Pointed Strain Spine
- A new small landscape enhancement was added: The Strain Maw! Engage in epic bouts of critter-kicking fun in this new challenge!
- A new large landscape enhancement was added: The Corrupted Laboratory! Enjoy a challenging puzzle quest as you attempt to power up your very own derelict Eldan facility!
- Decor buffs will no longer be incorrectly applied when purchasing decor directly to the crate.
- Left clicking after previewing decor from the Crate will no longer place the decor.
- Fixed a bug where decor objects could be placed above the maximum height when the players manually entered a "Height" value using the Advanced Control Menu.
- Fixed a bug where a house's interior Room Configuration options would be reset to default after placing or changing a plug on the property.
- Edit mode is now turned on automatically when the crate, vendor, or decor list are opened.
- Chua Mailbox can now be used as a mailbox.
- Players can no longer edit decor or housing remodel options while the house is building.
- Fixed a server crash when players would attempt to visit a character's residence whose property was set to Neighbors or Roommates Only.
- Fixed issues with Account Friend Invites not working.
- The housing action bar will now reappear after using a plug with a floating action bar.
- A new Strain-themed emote was added! Get infected with /strain!
- A new dye was added: Corruption Purple!
- Fixed issues with Account Friend Invites not working.
- Fixed problems that prevented certain account-friend features to notify players when requests failed.
- We made various Friends list sorting fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an error in the Auction and Commodity addons that occurred when closing the window while the search edit box had focus.
- Fixed a Client crash caused by the QuestLog addon when loading the game with certain quests active.
- Added zone music for the Northern Wastes, Crimson Badlands, and Housing Dungeons and Expeditions.
- Upon level up the correct voiceover will be played.
- Fixed sound effects for various mounts.
- Added sound effects for many things throughout the game.
- VO lines no longer overlap for French and German versions of Osun Intro Cinematic.