Photo

Elden Dyes?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 datUPSguy

datUPSguy
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

Yeah i didn't get gold either when i unlocked the dye it is just green, idk what that's about

#42 Remarus

Remarus
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:57 PM

Carbine pls, once the server issues are ironed out, could someone look into us getting the golden dye?

#43 QueenXoyli

QueenXoyli
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

The gold Dye is already at the Stylist for use is it not? 

#44 Sabas

Sabas
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:05 AM

Not sure but the digital deluxe info clearly states we are entitled to 2 dyes.

Gold and green.

I'm thinking this could get some official love once they are done with the launch issues.

An official response in this thread would be even more amazing.

#45 Happy_Puppy

Happy_Puppy
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:09 AM

It does?  where does it say 2 dyes... I see its says Elden Dye... not dyes.  gold/green does not mean gold and green.

#46 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:09 AM

It is not, I've looked through all my current dyes as well as checked the vendor that sells them.

If it is found some where else in game, let us all know!

#47 QueenXoyli

QueenXoyli
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

It is not, I've looked through all my current dyes as well as checked the vendor that sells them.

hmm i have Golden Dye at the Stylist  and its the only one i have ( as i have not Claimed my green dye) is the only reason i ask cause i didn't use a dye to get it  I have the Pre-order Deluxe ED BTW

#48 Iceborger

Iceborger
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:15 AM

i knew something was wrong i just could not pin it down... UNTIL now.... please fix this asap we need the gold dye

#49 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

hmm i have Golden Dye at the Stylist  and its the only one i have ( as i have not Claimed my green dye) is the only reason i ask cause i didn't use a dye to get it  I have the Pre-order Deluxe ED BTW

Hmm, did you unlock it through the account inventory? Or was it a challege reward/something like that?

#50 Applejack Smith

Applejack Smith
  • Members
  • LocationEquestria, Ponyville

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

BUMPING this thread, tired of it being ignored.

• Atomicpanda and Albinokitten like this

Applejack - level 50 engineer - Guild: Ministry of Wartime Technology / Applebloom - Level 47 warrior - Guild: Cutie Mark Crusaders / Sweetiebelle - level 15 spellslinger - Guild: Cutie Mark Crusaders / Scootaloo - level 6 stalker - Guild: Cutie Mark Crusaders /  Fluttershy - Level 16 Medic - Guild: Ministry of Peace

#51 Maize

Maize
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:54 AM

Only got green dye here too, missing gold.

#52 beattlebilly

beattlebilly
  • Members
  • LocationI'm female, despite what you assume from my UserID.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

If you look at the dye, it's not a straight neon green, it has gold/yellow highlights in it.  It's a combined color, not separate colors.

Bless your heart!

Entity Server

Doc Saunders, Dom Medic.  Momma Naitrix, Dom Stalker.  Elle Vyra, Dom Esper.  Sick Bubblegum, Mordesh Warrior.  Philly Derringer, Dom 'Slinger.  Whiskey Dahl, Exile Medic.  Shayde Facilier, Exile Esper.

#53 beattlebilly

beattlebilly
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:29 AM

In Beta, I got a color called "Glittering Gold", dropped from a Trunk of Tarnished Tints I got from one of the challenges in the Dominion city Ilium.

Bless your heart!

Entity Server

Doc Saunders, Dom Medic.  Momma Naitrix, Dom Stalker.  Elle Vyra, Dom Esper.  Sick Bubblegum, Mordesh Warrior.  Philly Derringer, Dom 'Slinger.  Whiskey Dahl, Exile Medic.  Shayde Facilier, Exile Esper.

#54 chemicalburn

chemicalburn
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

.....and we cant use the hoverboard until level 25????  really?  they didn't mention that little tidbit of info on the website. 

#55 Withers

Withers
  • Members
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

If you look at the dye, it's not a straight neon green, it has gold/yellow highlights in it.  It's a combined color, not separate colors.

I seriously doubt that's what they meant when they specifically said "Green and Gold" and referred to it as plural. The color is radioactive green. There's no gold in it.

• Albinokitten likes this

#56 Withers

Withers
  • Members
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

.....and we cant use the hoverboard until level 25????  really?  they didn't mention that little tidbit of info on the website. 

You can't use any hoverboard till 25. Why would the deluxe edition version be any different?

#57 Chuaurin

Chuaurin
  • Members
  • LocationBehind that tree!

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:35 AM

All hoverboards are 25 just like all houses are 14. They didn't mention it on the website, but it is well worth it to get to 25 for any hoverboard. 

#58 beattlebilly

beattlebilly
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

I seriously doubt that's what they meant when they specifically said "Green and Gold" and referred to it as plural. The color is radioactive green. There's no gold in it.

To be fair, on Wildstar's page for the deluxe items they don't refer to it as plural and call it "Green and Gold".  It's singular, Eldan Dye(Gold/Green).  It's got gold/yellowish highlights in it.

https://shop.wildsta...ditions?lang=en

Bless your heart!

Entity Server

#59 Khale_Kitha

Khale_Kitha
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:42 AM

I thought it seemed odd that there was only 1.  Glad I'm not alone.

I really should get around to setting up a profile picture.

...and a signatu....wait.

#60 Withers

Withers
  • Members
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

To be fair, on Wildstar's page for the deluxe items they don't refer to it as plural and call it "Green and Gold".  It's singular, Eldan Dye(Gold/Green).  It's got gold/yellowish highlights in it.

https://shop.wildsta...ditions?lang=en

Hmm, I guess I was thinking of an interview where I read that. Well either way, if it turns out it's only one dye I'll live. I was thinking it was 2 though.