Photo

Elden Dyes?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#21 Sabas

Sabas
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

It would be nice to get a response to this.

I also expected there to be more then just the green dye.

• Atomicpanda and Albinokitten like this

#22 iiReZo

iiReZo
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that expected more dyes, hopefully we can get this fixed!

I didn't know there was supposed to be a Gold Dye!

I am missing mine too.

Got my Green though, its amazing! 

• Albinokitten likes this

ReZo | 1800+ Dominion Warrior | Exit Strategy | Server: Pergo

Twitter: @WS_ReZo 

#23 Sabas

Sabas
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:25 PM

Just a small bump.

*bump*

#24 Bertshet

Bertshet
  • Guests
  • LocationIowa, USA

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

I noticed this as well. I figured it was something just overlooked and will be added soon. I hope they are going to get to this soon.

#25 Chuaurin

Chuaurin
  • Members
  • LocationBehind that tree!

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

I also didn't get the gold dye. :( I also was expecting more than one color because my account said "Hues." 

I"m hoping because it says (Gree/Gold) that it isn't meaning Green OR Gold... It would be nice to get both. I mean, it is only 2 dyes, not a lot to ask. :( 

#26 Naunet

Naunet
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

I also was expecting the full Eldan color palette with the dyes. :/

• Glitch79 likes this
"Song dogs barking at the break of dawn, lightning pushes the edges of a thunderstorm; and these streets, quiet as a sleeping army, send their battered dreams to heaven."

#27 Withers

Withers
  • Members
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

Oh shit you're right, I totally forgot about the 2nd dye we're supposed to get.

• Atomicpanda likes this

#28 Forsakerr

Forsakerr
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

Yup no gold dye in my account inventory and when I hit reclaim Eldan Hues (or what ever the name) I only got the lime green dye

Edit: Please tell us the answer you get from your ticket Op

#29 Crackseed

Crackseed
  • Guests
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

It's safe to say we're all missing the gold dye - no one has obtained it per their account inventory so definitely a bug but an official response would be cool :)

• Atomicpanda likes this

#30 ShankzuLa

ShankzuLa
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

I didn't realize it said 'dyes' as in plural, interesting.

#31 MizWeirdo

MizWeirdo
  • Members
  • LocationCanuckistan

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

+1

Me too.

#32 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

Wow, glad more people are seeing this!

Hope to see it looked into soon!

#33 Sikare

Sikare
  • Guests
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:23 PM

Wait.. so there really were dye"S"? Oh man, wtb my gold one pl0x. D:

"Espers don't do damage, they make you THINK they do damage."<p>- A Genius

#34 hafrogman

hafrogman
  • Members
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

So I'm away from the game right now (*work, grr*) so someone will have to check this for me, but I have both Elden Green and something purporting to be Elden Gold.  I only got green out of the Account bind thing, but I still have a gold too.  Is the Elden Gold for sale at the Dye Vendor?  I know it was a more muted gold tone (and cheaper to use) like the other basic vendor dyes.

#35 Surrealiously

Surrealiously
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

I would love to have gold dye as well as I always thought I was promised dyes every time it was mentioned and I read! Gold and Green would look pretty awesome I'd love to have my Omni plamsic gear have gold in the vials to make me look like I'mm getting pumped full worth my weight in the gold! ;D Haha obviously spellslinger! But, yes I feel like it is a bug or a misunderstanding from which should be fixed in the way as we all here perceived it! An that it two dyes! It would also be awesome!!!!

Deity Surrealiously | Entity(US) | Dominion | DPS Spellslinger

~ May you continue to be a dual pistol wieldin' assassin from space with the biggest ego from nexus and beyond!

#36 Surrealiously

Surrealiously
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

Comparing Editions

"The Standard Edition of WildStar will cost $60, and comes with 30 days of game time, three friend passes for 7 days of game time, and an Eldanhousing item.

The Digital Deluxe Edition of WildStar costs $75 and comes with everything in the Standard Edition, but also contains a number of in-game rewards. The Digital Deluxe Edition gives players an Eldan-themed hoverboard, an Eldan augmentation costume, a special Eldan title, and two dyes (Green and Gold) to permanently add to your collection. It will be possible to retroactively apply the Digital Deluxe Edition to a player account through the WildStar shop."  ~ IGN 

This is where I read it even IGN(sigh) but, yes they said it as well.

~ May you continue to be a dual pistol wieldin' assassin from space with the biggest ego from nexus and beyond!

#37 Surrealiously

Surrealiously
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

bump!

#38 Glitch79

Glitch79
  • Members
  • LocationPortland

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:59 PM

I'm interested in seeing what is said, if anything.

DrGlitch - Mordesh - Medic - Avatus                                             [THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Hyperbole - Aurin - Spell Slinger - Avatus

#39 Terin

Terin
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

I also only got one dye. I'm thinking maybe they meant "You get a Golden-Green dye" instead of "Gold and Green dyes"? After all, the particular shade of Green is kind of a chameleon color, like a high-end paint-job for a car.

Either way, I'd also dig getting some confirmation, and fingers crossed we'll actually get a proper "Gold" dye, too :)

#40 Atomicpanda

Atomicpanda
  • Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

It also costs a lot more to dye with said neon green dye.      Not that its entirely out of the park, but seems an odd choice....

I know, right? We paid extra to get the dye and then we have to pay though the nose in-game to use it? Lame. It should be the absolute cheapest dye to use. 

• Naunet likes this

Point five wingpower

ivi / Iya / Iota / Chandra / Ji * Grim / Ryl / Clo / Ariel / Oco