Elden Dyes?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:57 AM

POPULAR

(I'll start off by saying I know that other issues are more important, but I still have a question.)

I got 1 Elden Dye (the neon green one), but from everything I've seen there were supposed to be two dyes (Gold).

Is the Gold Dye missing, or is it only the Green? (The Pre-Order says DYES (with an "s"!!), and even the ingame account box says Dyes.

If this has been brought up, or there is an anwser please point me in the right direction. ^.^

• Naunet, Blimington, Flea and 12 others like this

#2 Koowlon

Koowlon
  • Members
  • LocationGermany, RLP

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:34 AM

Where did you even got the Dye? I still search for my green one :/

Jeder der behauptet, dass die Feder mächtiger sei als das Schwert, wurde bisher nur von einer Feder "gekitzelt", oder? :ph34r:

#3 Glitch79

Glitch79
  • Members
  • LocationPortland

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:35 AM

They are speaking of the pre-order bonus dye.

It's initially found in your account inventory.

DrGlitch - Mordesh - Medic - Avatus                                             [THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Hyperbole - Aurin - Spell Slinger - Avatus

#4 Koowlon

Koowlon
  • Members
  • LocationGermany, RLP

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:37 AM

That's my point exactly: Got the Delux steelbox, have all other Bonuses but the Eldan dye and costum are missing

Jeder der behauptet, dass die Feder mächtiger sei als das Schwert, wurde bisher nur von einer Feder "gekitzelt", oder? :ph34r:

#5 Typrop

Typrop
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

Actually it's not pre-order specific. It is a digital deluxe benefit.(just to clarify)

As for where the Dye is located, you can get it from your account item claim/inventory and it is listed as eldan hues.

When you claim you only get the green, but it's easy to see how one would believe(and I myself believe that we are missing a gold dye as well)

xrcRfIn.png

Tealful Eyes | Bonedancer Maktri

#6 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:21 AM

I know how to get the dye, I'm having issues with only getting 1 color. After seeing the word "DYES" in the Deluxe edition, I thought there would be more than 1.

My question is where are the other dyes? I had heard of a gold dye, but have only seen the green.

(This is in regards to the Deluxe Dyes, no other dyes.)

#7 Xephyr

Xephyr
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

Yeah I noticed this too. The pre order page said Gold and Green dyes. :/

STORMTALON

XEPHYR  AURIN STALKER | UROKO  AURIN SPELLSLINGER | RIN  HUMAN MEDIC | NAGATO  HUMAN WARRIOR | IZANAGI  AURIN ESPER | AMATERASU  MORDESH ENGINEER

#8 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

From the list of things in the Deluxe, Eldan Dyes <------   Deluxe Edition + Pre-Order
  • Eldan Hoverboard
  • Eldan Augmentation Costume
  • Eldan Dyes
  • Eldan Title (Sentinel of Nexus)
  • Housing Décor Item – Eldan Technology
  • Rocket House
  • Housing Décor Item - Mini Ship Statue
  • 10 Slot Bag
  • Pre-Order Title (Chosen of the Progenitors)
  • Character & Guild Name Registration 2 weeks before Launch
  • Access to all Beta Weekends
  • 7 Day Trial codes for Friends
  • Headstart Access
  • 30 days of playtime included

Like I said before, it's pretty much at the bottom of the list for fixes. But I would like to know why the Deluxe says there will be multiple dyes when we actually only get 1.

#9 Norlan

Norlan
  • Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

Same here, Just neon green dye. Perhaps it's another bug.

#10 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:19 PM

Hoping this gets acknowleged or anwsered. ^_^

#11 L3X

L3X
  • Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

The sealed package in game is worded as containing >plural< dyes as well, I believe it's "Deluxe Eldan Ultra-Hues" and not "Deluxe Eldan Ultra-Hue". I searched through my inventory for about 5 minutes wondering where the second dye was.

Gold absolutely should be in it as well based off their marketing phrases. Let's make some noise and get them to give us the gold dye!

Slightly off topic: I like the green dye very much and am using it on my booty shorts. The interpretation of the marketing could be that it's a goldish/green hue which it isn't. It's day glow green for sure with no hint of gold.

• Nerdlinger and Albinokitten like this

#12 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one that expected more dyes, hopefully we can get this fixed!

#13 Cotheer

Cotheer
  • Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

Good thing i opened this thread.

I'm also missing the gold dye.

#14 TheRybka

TheRybka
  • Members
  • LocationSoyuz 2, deep space.

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

Just chiming in, the green dye is more of a lime than a neon. Kind of disappointed in it.

I didn't get a gold dye either.

Hell hath no fury like a disgraced cosmonaut.

#15 Asgrim

Asgrim
  • Members
  • LocationAtlanta area

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

It also costs a lot more to dye with said neon green dye.      Not that its entirely out of the park, but seems an odd choice....

• Terin and Atomicpanda like this

"I Was Corrupt Before I had Power!" - Random

#16 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:49 PM

I've sent in a ticket, but no word so far. (I am sure they are swamped!)

#17 Albinokitten

Albinokitten
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

(Don't want to bump this too many times.)

I just want to know where the gold dye is if it was supposed to be included. The Deluxe says "Dyes" and the account inventory says "Hues" when you go to claim them, but you only really get 1 dye.

#18 _Kryptonite_

_Kryptonite_
  • Members
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:05 AM

I don't think a Gold dye was included, at least yet. I haven't seen anyone in gold dye in town, and florescent green people are everywhere.

"Sometimes when I'm crafting and I take a beating from the RNG gods, I go to my bedroom and pour all the clothes out of my collapsible mesh hamper and hold it between my hands. Then I crumple it with great and furious anger repeatedly. When it's had enough, I let it think that I'm finished. Then I throttle it for a good solid minute before throwing it around the bedroom. Finally, I calmly put everything back in and then count to 10. Works every time." - PChan/Carbine Studios Staff 

#19 Cyanhide

Cyanhide
  • Members
  • LocationThe land of Milk and Honey.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

hmmm haven't seen gold dye as well, deluxe version here, would love to hear something from this :)

#20 Calx

Calx
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:09 AM

I also didn't get a gold dye, I wanted to dye my augmented armour gold and green, rather than silver and green :<