Photo

Update Notes: 5/31/2014

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#1 Raijinn

Raijinn
  • Carbine Studios (Former)

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:49 PM

• Fixed an occasional crash resulting from right clicking to report spam.
  • Fixed a bug where players who had purchased the game were being placed into the "guest" realm queue.
  • Fixed an exploit that was allowing some users to bypass the server queue.
  • Fixed issue causing character create screen to be blank after the queue popped.
  • The Bag of Awesomeness can now be rebound via the Account Services UI if the player character no longer has the bag in inventory.
  • Fixed a server crash related to pathing.
  • Added more cheat detection.

Twitter: @Raijinn

#2 Ratsle

Ratsle
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

Yes! now we can all wait in the same queue for 5+ hours instead of some of us waiting 1~2hrs and some of us waiting 6~8 hours!

#3 peacelah

peacelah
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

I got crashed for reporting a spam. Now I am stuck in a long que and I am not a guest account. I preordered 3 weeks ago:(

#4 The Larias

The Larias
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

Oh boy here we go..

Whiners incoming. 

Are you looking for a hardcore progression raiding guild but limited on time?

Are you able to commit to two nights so that we can kill bosses while they are current?

Check us out here and join the <IDEAL> guild for YOU!

#5 tigerkatt

tigerkatt
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

Nothing about the Zhur-issue?

Happy to see a lot of other changes. :D

#6 Drehgo

Drehgo
  • Members
  • LocationNorthern Canada

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

Gotta love the jump ahead cheat is fixed so quickly.

Drehgo -- Pergo -- Titans of Nexus

#7 MoJoCashem

MoJoCashem
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

Thank you for not fixing the ping pong NA EU problem 

#8 Exes

Exes
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

Nothing about the Zhur-issue?

Happy to see a lot of other changes. :D

Theres hope the server restart that comes with this patch will help us to escape Zhur.

#9 Hidden logic

Hidden logic
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

ZHUR?!?? :(

#10 Winfernal

Winfernal
  • Members
  • LocationNorway

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

Oh boy here we go..

Whiners incoming. 

When you have been waiting in 6 hour queues, whines are bound to happen. Europe PvP got it hard today.

#11 Sherlock Vonie

Sherlock Vonie
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

Any news about "not valid game account " issue?!

#12 Vakalkas

Vakalkas
  • Members

ISSUE: ZHUR

When I log in, I'm taken to a server of low population. (Zhur, which is not my own). When I then try to change server it simple goes to the realms list, without displaying any servers at all, instead it gives me this message: "Network Status: Retrieving realms list" (with the hamster wheel running eternally) 

-

If I click on any of the parameters for searching, (mine, pvp, rp) The top left box is filled with the text: "Welcome to Wildstar Cupcake! Exciting realms [...]".

Also, the "back" button doesn't function at all, so you have to close down the entire game to use the game. 

Is there any known fixes for this? 

More information: 
At first the issue happened on and off, not really persisting (11pm - 12pm GMT +1)  
But ever since I was in a long queue for 3 hours, where I ended up with an empty UI (and attempted to alt+f4 to fix) I got kicked to another server (Zhur, as before mentioned, with low population) and became unable to use the realms list ever since. 

Hypothesis:

Perhaps Carbine made the realms list like this themselves, to prevent people from moving over to the overpopulated servers as a temporary solution. If so, can this be con- or defirmed? If so, I'd atleast stop wasting time and just go do something else, instead of keeping my hopes up every time i re-open the realms list, and instead just wait for news from Carbine. 

EDIT: 

I've attempted to change computer and also network, however, this didn't solve it. Even though my friend was able to log in on the very same computer, with no issue - this should help you narrow down where the issue is I imagine? Seems it's account bound. 

ANY NEWS ON THIS???

#13 Zorkmid

Zorkmid
  • Members

Completely meaningless. Empty realm list means it is impossible to select realm anyway, so why bother? Just let Wildstar die in peace....

#14 Calloflunacy

Calloflunacy
  • Members
  • LocationWashington

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

That's right cheaters, now you can wait with the rest of us! Muahaha! thanks carbine  ;)

#15 Endeffekt

Endeffekt
  • Members
  • LocationRight here!

Any news about "not valid game account " issue?!

maybe we will get in on release day...

#16 InventorOfTrees

InventorOfTrees
  • Members

Yes! now we can all wait in the same queue for 5+ hours instead of some of us waiting 1~2hrs and some of us waiting 6~8 hours!

arggg bli$$ard is f*cking us again!!!!!!!!!

#17 BlackToeMcGreggor

BlackToeMcGreggor
  • Members
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

• Fixed an occasional crash resulting from right clicking to report spam.
  • Fixed a bug where players who had purchased the game were being placed into the "guest" realm queue.
  • Fixed an exploit that was allowing some users to bypass the server queue.
  • Fixed issue causing character create screen to be blank after the queue popped.
  • The Bag of Awesomeness can now be rebound via the Account Services UI if the player character no longer has the bag in inventory.
  • Fixed a server crash related to pathing.
  • Added more cheat detection.

Gd news BUT, how about the iventory-items you lost due to the loss of the Bag of Awesomeness? 

#18 Zorkmid

Zorkmid
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

Oh boy here we go..

Whiners incoming. 

I think you're just sad that Wildstar is failing so badly. Oh, wait, we're all sad about that. Perhaps it is you who is the "whiner"? :D

#19 Vayra

Vayra
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

Is this patch live yet? Cause I'm still stuck on Zhur.

<The Unnamed>

Vayra - SS

Forkrul - Esper

#20 Sherlock Vonie

Sherlock Vonie
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

maybe we will get in on release day...

dont say that :(