Easter Egg Open Beta Adventure Inaari Exodusangel travel water fisherman hut

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Exodusangel

Exodusangel
  • Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:42 PM

I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR FINDING THIS EASTER EGG! CREDIT GOES TO INAARI! :D

Exodusangel140508162333.pngExodusangel140508163007.pngExodusangel140508163209.pngSneaky devs!

#2 Cleverclover

Cleverclover
  • Members
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

Neat! Reminds me of the fishing camp up in the Stormwind Waterfalls between Elwynn Forest and Blackrock Steppes. Getting up there was tough, before they added flying in Cataclysm. I think I made it there climbing up through the Steppes in the south-western corner, through the pass that had dwarf NPCs fighting a drake that you could see on flight paths.

I had a feeling something would be out here, since the map has so much colored-in water in the northern chunks. Thanks for documenting it!  :)

"Symbols are the key to telepathy. The mind wraps its secrets in symbols; when we discover the symbols that shape our enemies thought, we can penetrate the vault of his mind." -Lady Deidre Skye, "Our Secret War" Alpha Centauri

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” -Voltaire

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Easter Egg, Open Beta, Adventure, Inaari, Exodusangel, travel, water, fisherman, hut