Genetic Archives Streams

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Veckna

Veckna
  • Members
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

UPDATE: Streaming planned from 1900 BST Friday 4th April (11am PDT, 1pm CDT, 8pm CEST)

Guessing there will be a lot of folks who are interested in seeing the initial 20 man raid so thought I'd stick a thread up for folks to advertise their raid streams.

Eugenic will be streaming (servers permitting - it is a beta weekend after all  :lol: ) multiple PoVs.

Stalker Tank/Dps: Caelix

Esper Dps: Caleb

Medic Dps: Leimone

Esper Heals: Zazey (probably the best if you want direct interaction as he's great at chatting while raiding)

There are also some videos of old progression on some of the channels for those who simply can't wait.

Note also that this is a testing environment so we get to see new things most times and will often wipe intentionally in order to test/reproduce bugs (that's our excuse and we're sticking with it  ;) ).

Fair few changes have gone in since last time so we're really looking forward to checking them out. 

Other raid streamers please post your streams in this thread so we can give folks as much of a variety of timezones and choices as possible.

Eugenic
Europe - Dominion - Hardcore

#2 Heaps

Heaps
  • Guests
  • LocationLinz - Austria

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

Good Luck Eugenic and +1 for all the streamers!

We will be streaming our Rugged + Friends & Randoms Raid on sunday as well. Should be a lot of "fun" again. ;)

Cheers!

• Veckna likes this

#3 Rizzee

Rizzee
  • Guests
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:33 AM

For those interested you can watch  multiple PoV's at once via multitwitch. For all our streamers at once it is http://www.multitwit...azar666/leimone however Caelix won't be streaming Friday so the link for then would be http://www.multitwit...azar666/leimone

• Veckna likes this

#4 zazey

zazey
  • Members
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:24 AM

Good Luck Eugenic and +1 for all the streamers!

We will be streaming our Rugged + Friends & Randoms Raid on sunday as well. Should be a lot of "fun" again. ;)

Cheers!

Haha! I thouroughly enjoyed watching the left one! GL with that on sunday, if my medic's ready, and you need a spot, i'll let you know!

Going to do some vets before raid, probably starting in 1 hour!

Eugenic

#5 Iconoclast225

Iconoclast225
  • Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

Hey, did they fix the LAS bug? Wanted to know if you guys are streaming today then.

#6 Madds

Madds
  • Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:39 AM

yeah the las bug is fixed, the high ms at peak time will probably persist though.

#7 Veckna

Veckna
  • Members
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

Hey, did they fix the LAS bug? Wanted to know if you guys are streaming today then.

The plan is to try tonight but this weekend is a bad one for us due to sign-offs.

Edit: All systems go! We should be streaming from around 1900 GMT.

Eugenic

#8 Leimone

Leimone
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

Currently streaming 20man! Tune in :)

#9 Veckna

Veckna
  • Members
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:29 AM

Currently streaming GA Act 2 with progression for Phage Maw (due to changes) after Prototypes.

Edit: Break until approx 1830 GMT.

Eugenic

#10 Stimulate

Stimulate
  • Members
  • LocationGrasslands of Oklahoma

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

Normally like to watch Zaz, but I was curious if the team runs a slinger healer? If so, do we know if that person will be streaming I would love to see how the SS is doing atm in the archives.

#11 Quietmode

Quietmode
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:47 AM

Normally like to watch Zaz, but I was curious if the team runs a slinger healer? If so, do we know if that person will be streaming I would love to see how the SS is doing atm in the archives.

Our spellslinger healer streams GA occasionally.  He has highlights from one of our earlier Kuralak and X-89 kills on his stream at twitch.tv/NonY

Unfortunately with just beta weekends, there isnt much GA action going on :)

<Voodoo>
~ Engineer Tank ~ Esper Healer ~
Twitch

#12 Rizzee

Rizzee
  • Guests
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

I tried streaming but was getting 40-50% dropped frames(extremely crappy upload speed) so sadly no, Eugenic doesn't have a SS healer streaming :( I'm working on youtube content though. As pointed out by Quietmode though Nony is a good one to watch ^^

#13 Livnthedream

Livnthedream
  • Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

Any chance of more cached content for those that can't see it live?

#14 Rizzee

Rizzee
  • Guests
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:57 AM

Depends on the streamer's setting, Zazey's seems to have disappeared.

http://www.twitch.tv.../pastBroadcasts (Stalker DPS/Tank)

http://www.twitch.tv.../pastBroadcasts (Esper DPS)

http://www.twitch.tv.../pastBroadcasts (Medic DPS)

Those guys have their past broadcasts up still.

• Livnthedream likes this

#15 Byonaa

Byonaa
  • Members
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:03 AM

Any chance of more cached content for those that can't see it live?

I am also uploading some of our kill vids from Stalker DPS PoV on my youtube channel in my sig.

• Livnthedream likes this

C O D E X

EU . Exile . Hardcore . No Kappa

#16 Veckna

Veckna
  • Members
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:43 AM

We'll be streaming tonight if we can put together a workable raid. Sadly the surprise weekend was indeed a surprise so we have a lot of folks with stuff planned between the scheduled beta weekends (and a fair few addicted to D3 atm before launch  :rolleyes: ).

Scheduled start time is 1900 GMT so /crossfingers. On the bright side we're hoping the fps fix is in and seeing the results of that, along with the new spell effects variable - should be a big help for raiding.

Eugenic

#17 Veckna

Veckna
  • Members
  • LocationNorth East UK

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

More streaming incoming this weekend as we sate our Genetics Archives fix!

Starting approximately 7pm UK time (BST) Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Eugenic