• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MadBlue

MadBlue
  • Members
  • LocationHiroshima, Japan

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

I. Intro

Covenant of the Phoenix is an international gaming community that maintains high standards of game play while still maintaining a close-knit family atmosphere. The guild was established in 1997 on the Great Lakes server of Ultima Online and was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Since it’s inception, CotP has branched out into a wide variety of MMOs and other games. We currently have active chapters in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Rift, EVE Online, SWTOR, Star Trek Online, Aion, Wurm Online, Elder Scrolls Online and WildStar.  For future chapters - Star Citizen, ArcheAge, EverQuest Next, Pathfinder Online, Black Desert, The Repopulation and Life is Feudal loom large on our radar.

We are much more than just a guild, we are a family. The community is very active in the management of the guild and the website. All members are viewed as equals and are not considered just another number.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the late sixties and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent).  Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. That doesn't mean we don't do our best to be the top guild in every game we play; it just means that we don't set any ridiculous requirements for our members to live up to. Gaming should be fun, not work!

II. Guild Focus

We have a good mix of gaming styles from the casual to the hard-core, with our focus being to provide opportunities for all our members to participate in end-game events. We plan to be involved in all facets of game-play and provide support to our members in whatever path they choose to follow.

We don't force members to raid or play "x" amount of hours per week. Our community has an established and sustainable mix of style, talent and ability which allow us to accomplish our goals without burning out any particular group.

We are currently working on Raid progression and hope to begin raiding soon. Please see our weekly schedule of activities for more information.

If you are interested in joining more than just a guild, in joining a family, then check out our official site.

• acvoelcker and frankenbunny like this

#2 acvoelcker

acvoelcker
  • Members
  • LocationGrantsville, Utah

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

Volaar reporting in!

I'm glad I found this post !  I cant wait to be part of the family again, and champion our cause!  Not sure what race/class/path I will be when the game goes live.  Race - probably Cassian or Mechari, class - spellslinger or Stalker, path - explorer or soldier.

underlined are what I'm leaning towards.

as far as tradeskills, probably outfitter - for medium armor crafting.

anyway, see you in game!!!

• MadBlue likes this

#3 Elric

Elric
  • Members
  • LocationUSA - Central Time Zone

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:35 AM

I've been a member of COTP for a number of years now, and I can honestly say I will never have to find another guild.  Since COTP has great people, an active community, a great structure for guild stability, and is involved with so many MMO's - I can go from game to game without ever having to look for a new guild.  Most people dread that first big search for a guild when playing a new MMORPG.  Come check out COTP and see what many other people have found with us.

www.cotp.info  ;)

• MadBlue likes this

- Elric

Covenant of the Phoenix

www.cotp.info

#4 Wargasm121

Wargasm121
  • Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

I've been a member of CotP for years and i can say this, you will never find a better group of people. I've made lifelong friends in this guild and everyone is helpful, respectful, and just damn fun to play with :D

I encourage you, if you're looking for a great guild, make CotP your home.

-mirathel

• MadBlue likes this

#5 Elric

Elric
  • Members
  • LocationUSA - Central Time Zone

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:16 PM

As an added bonus to being part of COTP - you get the first crack at any new guides or tutorials that our members post on the COTP forums.  For example, I have just released my new Wildstar Beginner's Guide on the COTP Forums! Check it out at: http://www.covenanto...eginners-guide/

• MadBlue likes this

- Elric

Covenant of the Phoenix

www.cotp.info

#6 acvoelcker

acvoelcker
  • Members
  • LocationGrantsville, Utah

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:33 PM

If you're an Exile and looking to get into Company of the Phoenix, you can also contact me on Mossberg.

• MadBlue likes this

#7 RampageNb

RampageNb
  • Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:31 PM

Still looking for more members. Have quite a few at 50 now, wanting to fill out some groups for Veteran Content. Whisper me in game if you're interested!

-RampageTk

• MadBlue likes this

#8 RampageNb

RampageNb
  • Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

Over 100 members and growing! Whisper me now to join the CoTP community. 

• MadBlue likes this

#9 RampageNb

RampageNb
  • Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

Any evening/late nighters around that are looking for a home, let me know! You'd be joining a big multi-gaming community. Lock in your guild choice for your NEXT game now!

• MadBlue likes this

#10 RampageNb

RampageNb
  • Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

Taking all comers. If you're looking to Raid in the next few months, if you want to do some casual PvE grouping with friends, or you just want to hang out and socialize, you're all welcome. Not quite 50? That's fine also! Let us help you get level 50!

• MadBlue likes this

#11 RampageNb

RampageNb
  • Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

Over 150 members now and growing every day. Good mix of 50s to start veteran content and Raid attunement! Message me for an invite!

RampageTk

RampageMd

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PVE, PVP, Raiding, mature, guild, international, family