The PTR has been updated to disable Communities and open up Genetic Archives Prime Level 1 for testing! This is an early preview of this Prime Raid, which is slated for release later this year in an update following the 1.7.3 Communities patch. We'd love to get some focused raid testing on the new Genetic Archives difficulty setting, and ideally schedule some time where we can observe the progression of one or more groups. If you have a guild or raid team planning to try out Prime Genetic Archives on PTR, please reply to this thread with ideal days/times. Keep in mind that our standard business hours are Mon–Fri, 9am–6pm Pacific Time—we'd prefer for raid test schedules to fall within these hours.
If you'd like more info on our ongoing test plans and upcoming game updates, be sure to check out our DevConnect: August Preview. There you'll find additional details on the release of Communities, Prime Genetic Archives, and some of the other game updates coming in 2017.
Here are notes for the key updates you'll find in the current PTR build that's available:
- Genetic Archives
- Prime Level 1 difficulty, scheduled for release with game update 1.7.4, is now open for early testing!
- Prime Level 1 achievements have been added.
- Prime Level 1 rewards and loot have been added.
- The global item level cap has been increased to 165.
- Item rewards from existing Genetic Archives lockboxes and armor imprints will now scale according to Prime level.
- The imprints can be turned in at the imprint vendor in exchange for scaled gear.
- A new type of collection material has been added to Prime content in two qualities: Mutagenic Diagrams and Greater Mutagenic Diagrams. These diagrams can be turned into Decrypter Esco for runes.
- Decrypter Esco can be found at Conqueror's Square in Illium and Champion's Corner in Thayd.
- Genetic Archives
- The Communities feature has been temporarily disabled and will return for final testing with the full 1.7.3 game build.