- Projected Spirit is the worst mobility tool in the game. Slow, huge cooldown, unnecessary heal. Make it quicker, reduce the cooldown, change the heal to something useful. I'd love to see it reworked into a movement speed buff with T4/8 turning it into a group/raid-wide speed buff but that's just me.
- Remove movement from Fade Out. It's often counterproductive. Change it to increased Pacify effect.
- Move IA break from Shockwave to Restraint/Incapacitate. Consider reworking Shockwave T4/8 too. Actually consider reworking all Esper's CC T4/8, aside from T4 Crush I don't recall ever wanting to invest APs in those. Especially since Fixation exists.
- Change T4 Mending Banner to an Absorb or something. And make it targeted again.
Optionally, consider getting rid of targeted heals altogether and turning them into spammable AoE Absorbs instead.
- Mental Boon needs to do more healing over its duration than Reverie - otherwise it's borderline useless.
- Buff/rework T8 Soothe. It's disgustingly bad.
- Give Bolt Caster a 2-target cap.
- Buff/rework Pulse Blast - or Engineer's Volatility management entirely. With Volatility management revolving around dash, PB's damage being nowhere near competitive and tier bonuses being questionable there is no reason to put it on your bar at level 50.
- Energy Auger is used as a utility tool, make it fit more into that. Extra duration per tier, T4/8 bonuses focused on the utility side. Perhaps extra charges, lower cooldown, higher speed buff, that kind of stuff.
- Flak Cannon suffers from the same issues as Pulse Blast. Its T8 is especially bad, what tank in the world needs Armor Pierce on it?
- Give Thresher a threat multiplier, make it a viable tanking sidegrade to Particle Ejector.
- Buff/rework Shock Pulse. Making it instant would be a good start.
- Get rid of Buffer (the Shield Mitigation increase on Shield Heal). People should have control over their shield mitigation - higher is not always better.
- Give a huge buff to Power Converter. Making it viable can spawn a whole new kind of medics.
- Buff/rework Crisis Wave. It's simply not good enough.
- Gamma Rays could use some love but... it's kinda okay now anyway. At higher gear levels.
- Make Recharge instant, give it more Focus, rework T4.
- Dual Fire needs a buff/rework - its cast time is way too high. Its T8 requires a rework as well - Strikethrough is not a stat that needs to be buffed/debuffed.
- Could tone down Clean Coat but it's a greater problem of the Cleanse/Dispel system as a whole. Would love to change those into removing all debuffs on a bigger cooldown but it might understandably cause issues in PvE.
- Could use more utility options. They often end up as a one trick pony (though incredibly good at what they do).
- Nano Field hits like a wet noodle even by tank standards.
- Nano Dart's usefulness is highly questionable. Perhaps should get completely reworked.
- Razor Disk should get reworked. It should be a utility tool - or a no-cooldown Suit Power dump. Could be a fun alternative to Frenzy, too. Right now it's a rather heavy raid utility tax if you have no Espers around.
- Clone should get buffed/reworked. Right now it's a situational PvP tool but it could/should be more.
- Nerf/rework T8 Ripsaw. It brings way too much value for the investment - strong Snare, strong healing debuff, incredible damage on T8 proc all rolled up in a low cooldown AoE package.
- Expulsion should be a utility/survivability tool. Its value for DPS/threat is highly questionable.
There's also a lot of bad T2/3 AMPs that don't see any use but it's not top priority.
Edited by Oozebourne, 14 April 2016 - 02:13 PM.