DevConnect: Race/Class Combos

DevConnect PunchAndPie MeerkatwantsaGranokStalker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
203 replies to this topic

#201 ChemBoy613

ChemBoy613
  • Members

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:28 AM

Wouldn't mind some racial bonuses (if they are reasonably minor)

Secondly

AURIN EVERYTHING

and btw

AURIN EVERYTHING

• PlasmaJohn, Saccharin and Wispykins like this

Riswynn Flowerheart (Divider of Zeros- 5/7), Makaria Furline (Uncorrupted - 5/7), Lia Trueshot (Divider of Zeros - 4/7), Keyleth Starfall (Divider of Zeros - 2/7), Adrie Slaughterheart (Divider of Zeros - 5/7), Zinnarath Smashcakes /(Invincible - 15/15), Aetia Herec - Scrubbie Dommie Esper

Proud leader of <Ascent> (5/7)

Raider, Crafter, Housing Enthusiast

#202 Wispykins

Wispykins
  • Members
  • LocationYou can't get there from here

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:47 AM

Wouldn't mind some racial bonuses (if they are reasonably minor)

Secondly

AURIN EVERYTHING

and btw

AURIN EVERYTHING

Yes Please!  

Although I love how cute my killer squirrels are,  I do actually have reasons other than cosmetic, the movement of Aurins works better for me.  It may be all in my head but jumping and dodging are just easier for me with the way they move and their size. I like my warrior and my engi but I have a harder time playing them when I need good movement heavy mechanics.

My rotation skill on my slinger is worse but my movement keeps me alive and i would rather stay alive so I play my slinger alt more than my non-auric alts.

Plus I really need to add a medic to my arsenal and I want it to have a tail.

Wispy Lou - Stalker Wispy Loou - Spellslinger Wispy Louu - Warrior

Wispy Boo - Esper  Wispy ExMachina - Medic Qwispy Q - Engineer

Wispy Deux - Stalker (dominion)

#203 CRB_Sunshine

CRB_Sunshine

Community Manager

• Carbine Studios Staff

Posted 22 April 2016 - 09:54 AM

Hey All -

We're gonna lock this topic up now, and compile all of your feedback for Meerkat.

Thanks so much for participating, and we'll see you on Nexus!

Team WildStar

#204 CRB_Meerkat

CRB_Meerkat
  • Carbine Studios Staff

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:25 AM

Hey Everybody,

I wanted to follow up with all of you now that the Race/Class Combos DevConnect is finished.

First off, I would like to thank you all for participating in the discussion. We have received a lot of wonderful suggestions (including Granok Stalker J). 

We also might have hinted at the fact that Carbine has been working on making certain race/class combinations available. Today we are making it official! By popular demand, our first two new combinations will be…

Chua Warrior!

J8QjL5C.jpg

Aurin Engineer!

zmUisCN.jpg

But that’s not all! As many of you had suggested and requested in DevConnect, we will also be offering race and gender changes in the Chop Shop.  If your Granok Engineer isn’t cutting it, then turn him into a female Aurin and get back to business!

We will be sharing more specific information in the coming weeks about how and when Chua Warriors, Aurin Engineers, and race and gender changes will be available in the future. Until then, thank you all once again for being a part of our Race/Class Combos DevConnect! And stay tuned for more coming soon!

- Meerkat

Steven Engle - Lead Combat Designer - Carbine Studios
Wildstar Forums - CRB_Meerkat
Reddit - CRB_Steven
Twitch - Crb_Sengle
Twitter - Steven_Engle

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DevConnect, PunchAndPie, MeerkatwantsaGranokStalker