I noticed a post where you stated that:
- We have normalized Rune Slot counts. Items will no longer have variable amounts of Rune Slots. The new default breakdown for Rune Slot counts is as follows:
- Good quality (Green) items from all sources will have either zero rune slots, one slot, and sometimes two slots at higher levels (45+).
- Excellent quality (Blue) items from vendor, quests, and crafting will roll 2 slots.
- Excellent quality items from group content will roll 3 slots.
- Superb quality (Purple) items from vendors, world loot and crafting will roll 3 slots.
- Superb quality items from group content will roll 4 slots.
- Legendary quality (Orange) items from vendors, world loot and crafting will roll 4 slots.
- Legendary quality items from group content will roll 5 slots.
- Artifact quality (Pink) items will continue to roll 6 slots.
After logging into the PTR i looked at the pvp vendor and the blue 1200 pvp set comes with 3 runes (upgradable to 4) and the purple pvp sets "1500,1800" come with FOUR slots (upgradable to 5). Is this a bug or is this working as intended? The legacy 1200 gear came with 2 rune slots and the legacy 1500/1800 gear came with 3 rune slots. I did notice however that the legacy 1800 set was actually upgradable to 5.
I also noticed in the same post that you said that the mats needed to ADD rune slots would drop in pve content raid/dungs/adventures something along those lines. You also said bags of scavenged supplies. What about the pvp only players? Will we be seeing these drop in pvp bags with a decent enough drop rate or will we have to grind for months to unlock our rune slots? Any information would be greatly appreciated.