[Dominion]<The Skullkickers>

recruiting recruitment light rp casual pvx PvX casual dominion Skullkickers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Typrop

• Guests

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:32 AM

The Skullkickers clan originally founded under Draken traditions and law was inducted to the Dominion as a special operations task
force carrying out missions deemed too dangerous for the average soldier. Maintaining the traditions of camaraderie, strength,
and honor when skulls need kickin’, tails need thumpin’, and traitors put in their place the Skullkickers are there to wreck some face!

Guild Mission: Founded on bringing a fun, friendly, and positive guild to the dominion of Evindra with members of the Morning Coffee guild,
we aim to continue this goal as a light RP and PvX guild on Entity.

What we do?
Casual PvX – We’re a small group of people who really do a bit of everything. Some of our members love PvE, others love to PvP, and we take the
content in our own pace and stride. For Skullkickers being casual only means to us that we take our time and savor what Wildstar has to offer us, but
realizing that our real lives come first and foremost. We certainly would love to and will aim for end game raids as we get members for it or even form
alliances to carry this out as well.

Light/casual RP- Skullkickers is an RP-friendly environment, but does not require RP. Though our guild chat is normally OOC, it's certainly not off
limits to roleplaying... A number of our members participate in circles and friends that are in themselves welcoming and open to new players.
Skullkickers will be hosting and organizing events in and out of guild in time and we’d love to have you on board!The more the merrier!

Above all else learning, having fun, and enjoying what Wildstar has to offer in a friendly environment is the most important and
so if you are a “veteran” or a new player, if this sounds like something you'd like to be apart of you can contact us in game or PMs

Contacts(To be updated as Megaserver implementation settles)
Typrop(forums)/Typrop Tauzwei/Montka Grimjoy(in-game)
Vick(forums)/Scaarinen Warbringer(in-game)
Meeno Rivet(in game)

• War Siren likes this

Tealful Eyes | Bonedancer Maktri

#2 Avenzi

• Members

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

Did Scott end up taking off? Hope not! Anyhow, as should be expected I'll sound off in this thread. You're definitely some of my favorite people to shoot in the face.

• Typrop likes this

V I L A   A V E N Z I

"And the eyes of the wicked ones... Have never been full of dust."

#3 Typrop

• Guests

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:08 AM

Did Scott end up taking off? Hope not! Anyhow, as should be expected I'll sound off in this thread. You're definitely some of my favorite people to shoot in the face.

<3 Thank you my face feels much love! My blade needs some Vitalus Serum polish ;)

Unfortunately Scott has moved on to a new adventure, but their legacy of awesome still remains!

Also to any potential Dominion viewing this thread wanted to take a moment to say that we're assisting with bringing the Lifestyles of Nexus contest to Dominion side as well.

Feel free to sign up HERE

• War Siren likes this

#4 Pantaro

• Guests

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:55 AM

I recently came back to the game,purchased at launch didn't really play much.Someone dropped your guild's name to me in a thread i started and you seem like you may be a good fit for me.i'm pretty casual these days but I tend to play RPG's for the story and lore and i'm looking for a positive community to join.

• Typrop likes this

#5 Typrop

• Guests

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:53 PM

Hi Pantaro! Welcome back to Wildstar, I hope that you've been enjoying yourself.

I am online usually after 6pm eastern, feel free to poke me on typrop tauzwei or you can get in touch with Scaarinen Warbringer and we'll get you settled in! ^_^

Skullkickers did a good job and I'm proud of them for helping me with bringing the lifestyles of nexus to Dominion of Entity. We'll be trying to get some other events going for the community as well in the future(hopefully soon)

• Pantaro likes this

#6 Vick

• Members

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

bump  ^_^

Scaarinen Warbringer - 50 Chua Medic of The Skullkickers

Ray Beames (Draken Spellslinger) - Oni Geary (Mechari Engineer) - Vega Vitruvius (Cassian Stalker)

Leoni Clayshaper (Aurin Esper) - Skive Grimsaw (Mordesh Stalker) - Hyaline Libeskinned (Granok Warrior) - Ororo Munroe (Human Medic)

#7 Belegnole

• Members

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

SkullKicking for Goodness!

• War Siren likes this

Maahes Mindbender : Chua Esper  Chew Baca : Chua Spellslinger  Scotty Doohan : Chua Engineer  

Morrigan MacKerris : Human Warrior  Elfego Baca : Human Spellsinger

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recruiting, recruitment, light rp, casual pvx, PvX, casual, dominion, Skullkickers