- Houston32.exe can now run on Windows XP.
- Edited the credits for any necessary capitalization.
- Mounts have had their overall health reduced by 50%
- Recall spell will no longer occasionally re-display the character after completing the cast but before teleporting to housing.
- Draken female's muzzle effects fixed to align properly while strafing.
- Fixed an issue in character creation that was causing characters to not show the correct options.
- Corrected broken animation in Aurin Male's left foot during his wound animation.
- Fixed an inconsistency during certain cast animations for the Mordesh Female’s arm and foot.
- The character creation window will set the scroll bar to keep selected in view.
- The customize face button in character creation will deselect when the randomize button is clicked.
- You can now tell what type of tag (Guild, Circle, etc.) a player is displaying by Inspecting them.
- The Anti-Air Defense Tower challenge "Steamglider Flurry" now uses telegraphs instead of requiring the player to target the Steamgliders individually. It is also 1 minute shorter and requires fewer kills to complete.
- The "Give 'Em the Boot" challenge on the Strain Maw plug now displays all of the intro text correctly. Previously, only two of the four lines of text would display on the screen while all four would display in the chat window.
- The Spirit Zapper visual duration on the "Bone Pit" challenge has been increased to more closely match the spell duration.
- We've adjusted the "Just Keep Swinging" challenge . Retrying the challenge while mounted will now display all the appropriate challenge abilities.
- Pressing the 'Show All Challenges' button will now refresh the challenge log.
- Fixed tooltip errors with Calisthenics.
- Replenish - Fixed a bug that was preventing this from triggering.
- Protection - Fixed a bug where this special could break a Stalker out of Stealth.
- Fancy top hat can now be dyed appropriately.
- Eating food no longer displays a blank buff icon.
- Added an error message for when players attempt to trade a soulbound item.
- The Superclocked T.D. T7-40 has had its price adjusted on the vendor.
- Liquid Focus - Visuals and sound will no longer apply each time the 'Strikethrough' buff is applied.
- Fixed a bug that prevent Aurin from using a throwing animation when casting the 'Noxious Charge' potion
- The Disabler gadget should no longer break the Stalker's Stealth. The snare from Disabler can no longer proc off of DoT's.
- The consumables 'Grit Boost' and 'Unstable Grit Boost' no longer generate threat when used.
- Fixed an error with the duration description in the tooltip of Sacrificial Booster.
- Consumable items 'Marinated Steak' and 'Finely-Cut Fillet' should no longer have a heal variance.
- The PTR vendor has been updated with Bags, Currency, AMPs, Consumables, Crafting Materials, Rune Fragments and Care Packages for Level 50 Starter Gear, Genetic Archives Gear, and T2 PvP Gear.
- Crystalized Magniplate Gauntlets are no longer restricted to Stalkers.
- Seeker's Invasive Treads no longer have an extra on-use proc effect.
- Swindler's Afflicting Striders no longer has an extra proc effect.
- Fixed several light armor pieces that were incorrectly spelled 'Chestwrap'.
- Grail of Grove Essence no longer refers to Wisdom instead of Insight
- Item quality borders will appear around all appropriate Items.
- Items will now be contained in a scrollable window. This will only show when there are more than 4 reward items to choose from. Items will also be sorted by usability and type.
- We've taken some time and taught the Vendors how to count! Item tooltips at vendors will now show the correct buy and sell price based on the number of items in the stack.
- Vendor Item tooltips now display "Buy 5 for ..." for stacked items to help clarify prices.
- Sprint can no longer be used if the player is disabled.
- Engineer, Stalker, Warrior weapons are now on par with Esper, Medic, and Spellslinger Weapons.
- Updated Sprint Tooltip and Resource name to use the correct Endurance term
- All Assault and Support Power buffs gained from items have been reduced by 25% to bring them in-line with their item budget change.
- DPS Stance Damage increases have been removed from all Tank classes.
- A -20% Damage Dealt Decrease has been added to all Tank Stances.
- The Damage Mitigation debuffs for the Warrior and Stalker DPS Stances have been removed, they were previously -2%.
- Assault and Support Power milestones for primary attributes for the Engineer and Warrior have increased to 24.4 from 15.
- Adjusted the Assault and Support Power milestones for the Engineer and Warrior. Their primary attributes have increased to 24.4 from 15.
- Reduced the amount of Assault and Support Power gained through runes and items (not including Weapons) by 25%.
- Adjusted the Assault and Support Power gains per point of primary attribute for the Engineer and Warrior. They have been increased to .61 from .37.
- Heavy Armor Rating has been reduced by ~4% on all items.
- Fixed the "Ability Builder" to allow players to purchase abilities when they have exactly enough credits.
- Fixed a UI issue that caused Ability Charge counts to list improperly on higher tiers.
- When right-clicking an enemy that triggers a Basic Ability, that ability will now use the correct Ability Tier.
- Updated how Armor Pierce gets used in the formula to compute damage, it now gets run on end mitigation values rather than upfront armor values.
- Fixed issues with several abilities and AMPs that were either generating more threat or less threat than intended.
- For spells (like Warrior's Sentinel, tier 8) that transfer healing to a player grouped with the caster, their healing should now show up in their combat log.
- Fixed an issue where non-refreshing buff/debuff tooltips would not properly display their remaining duration.
- Players can now have separate colors for enemy telegraphs depending on if the enemy is a player or an NPC.
- Found and fixed a rare crash where the player could get permanently stunned after failing to break out of Stun.
- Daze's tooltip now states that the player's movement speed is reduced for the duration.
- Fixed a bug where some abilities like Leap and Pounce could be used while 'Subdued'.
- Fixed an issue with the Rune set 'Reverberate' that was preventing this from dealing damage.
- Players can no longer purchase abilities while in combat.
- The Level Up Unlock notification for the AMP system now appears at the appropriate level.
- Stalker and Esper AMPs that do not deal damage or heal (DoT and HoT included) should no longer generate threat.
- AMP Power Upgrades are now more likely to drop from creature kills and PVP bags.
- Single-use AMP Upgrade Points have been made available on cap-level reputation vendors in the Northern Wastes, Crimson Isle, and Malgrave.
- Players can no longer reset AMPs while dead.
- Ground targeted abilities now function differently while mounted. The first click/press will bring up the telegraph for targeting and the second click will dismount the player and cast the spell at the target location. In addition, the targeting can now be done while the spell is still on cooldown and the player is mounted. This change should result in these abilities feeling smoother to cast.
- Blind CC - Fixed an issue that was causing its Diminishing Returns to not function properly in PvP.
- Removed self movement penalty on all abilities.
Artillerybot - Barrage
- Base: 4.13 damage per level, down from 5.04, and 13% Assault Power per hit, down from 15.89% Assault Power.
- Fixed an issue in which the snare could affect more than the maximum number of targets for the ability.
- Fixed an issue in which tier 5 would still show 5 lines.
- Adjusted the visuals so that all bolts line up better with their respective telegraphs.
- Fixed an issue in which the middle missile would not show up if the player had an item in the tool slot.
- Fixed an issue with the channel duration tooltip showing incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue in which the Tier 8 would not properly apply the snare at the start of the channel.
- Added a runner to the Tier 8 version to better highlight when the bonus is available.
- Resistances reduced by 5%, down from 7%.
- Resistances increased by 6%, up from 5%.
- The base cooldown is now 10s, up from 0s, global cooldown is 0.5s down from 1.25s, and can interrupt spells that are currently being cast. For example, Mortar Strike will now interrupt the casters Electrocute cast to fire. The Volatility cost is now 25, which is down from 50.
- There is a Tier 4 bonus change; After dealing damage with Target Acquisition or Energy Auger, Mortar Strike cost is reduced to 0 and the cooldown is reduced by 2s. Also the Tier 8 Bonus deals an additional 17.5% Assault Power per tick for 4s.
- Added a runner to the Tier 4 thru Tier 8 versions to better highlight when the bonus is available.
- Fixed an issue with the channel duration tooltip showing incorrectly.
- Base - the cooldown is now 10 seconds, channel for 3 seconds and attempts to apply a mark once every 0.25s, and damage dealt is based on these numbers: 1-4 marks: 17.28 damage per level and 54.56% Assault Power, 5-8 marks: 34.56 damage per level and 109.12% Assault Power, and 9-12 marks: 51.84 damage per level and 163.68% Assault Power.
- Minor Tier Bonus - The damage gain for Tier: 1-4 marks: 5.04% Assault Power per tier, 5-8 marks: 10.08% Assault Power per tier, and 9-12 marks: 15.12% Assault Power per tier.
- Tier 4 Bonus - While the foe is above 50%, deals additional technology damage based on this number of consumed marks: 1-4 marks: 13.48% Assault Power, 5-8 marks: 26.96% Assault Power, and 9-12 marks: 40.44% Assault Power.
- Tier 8 Bonus deals 7.6% Assault Power to the foe each time they receive a mark.
- Base: Charges restore at 1 every 15 seconds, 5.37 damage per level, down from 7.54, 8.93% Assault Power, down from 11.91%, and 8.93% Support Power, down from 11.91%.
- Minor Tier Bonus: 3.73% Assault Power per tier, down from 4.97%, and 3.73% Support Power per tier, down from 4.97%. Tier 4 Bonus: Charge count increases to 3 and removes Snare effects. Tier 8 Bonus: Grants CC Immunity for 1.5 seconds on use.
- Base - Deflect Critical Hit and Critical Hit buff can now hit 4 other party members. - Deflect Critical Hit bonus is now 7%, down from 10%. - Critical Hit bonus is now 7%, down from 10%.
- Fixed an issue in which the missile would not show up if the player had an item in the tool slot.
- Artillerybot - Barrage
- Fixed an issue with the 'Forceful Impact' AMP in which it could not trigger more than once every one second. It can now trigger once every 0.25s to match most channel tick times.
- We've updated all AMPS on the Engineer to follow general rules on threat generation.
- 10-55 Volatility: 4.27 damage per level, up from 0, 6% Assault Power, down from 16.5%. Above 55 Volatility: 5.69 damage per level, up from 0, 8% Assault Power, down from 22%.
- 16.07 shield heal per level up from 0, 12% Support Power down from 31%, 12% Assault Power down from 31%.
- No longer stacks from multiple sources. It now re-applies itself if there is already an active Exploit Weakness on the target.
- 2.87 damage per level up from 0, 4% Assault Power down from 11.1%.
Keep on Truckin'
- 13.1 heal per level per tick up from 0, 10% Support Power per tick down from 25.3%, 10% Assault Power per tick, down from 25.3%.
- 4.54 health per level up from 0, 7% Support Power, down from 10.5%, 0% Assault Power down from 10.5%.
- 26.29 absorb per level up from 0, 40% Support Power down from 95%
- 27.97 damage per level up from 0, 43% Assault Power down from 108%.
- Added clarification to the tooltip that it hits a target and 3 additional foes.
- 3.45 damage per level per tick up from 0, 5% Assault Power per tick down from 13.3%.
Try and Hurt Me
- 16.05 health per level up from 0, 24% Support Power down from 62%
Turn the Tables
- 7.76 shield heal per level per tick up from 0, 6% Support Power per tick down from 15%, 6% Assault Power per tick down from 15%.
- 6.99 damage per level up from 0, 10% Assault Power down from 27%.
- The damage per tick has been increased to 13.62% Assault Power up from 10.04% Assault Power and increased the damage per level to 7.26 up from 5.35. Additionally, Tier 4 now reduces Blade Dance's cooldown by 10s if below 4 Psi Points when it is cast.
- Will no longer trigger a GCD.
- Tier 8 now recharges 3 per 12 sec up from 2 per 12 sec.
- Now properly hits 5 targets instead of 6.
- Will no longer generate threat.
- Fixed a bug with Tier 5 that caused the debuff to last longer than intended.
- Damage now appropriately scales with Support and Assault Power.
- Tier 8 has been reworked to be an instant cast while at or above 3 Psi Points. Additionally when used at 3 or above Psi Points it will only trigger a .5s GCD
- Now stationary, and the damage has been increased to the following: C1 damage increased to 46.96% AP from 39.97% and per level increase to 25.06 per level up from 20.79 per Tier, C2 damage increased to 52.17% AP up from 44.18% AP and per level increase to 27.83 up from 23.56 per level, and C3 damage increased to 82.71% AP up from 74.69% and per level inc to 44.11 up from 39.85 per level.
- T4+ now properly states 18.5% Dash regen in the tooltip.
- T4 can now stack twice.
Mind Over Body
- Tier 4 buff now displays the correct healing bonus while standing still.
- Mind Over Body can now be cast while moving. The Tier 4 bonus has been changed to increase the amount healed by 25% support power if stationary for the full cast.
- The base healing has been reduced to 55.49% Support Power down from 64.71% SP. The Health per level has been reduced to 29.61 down from 34.51/health per level.
- The telegraph for this ability should no longer flicker when attached to a hostile.
- Updated range to 10m up from 8m.
- Has been reworked and is no longer a finisher. The new Reap is a proc based spell that can be used while above 3 Psi Points to deal damage to 1 foe. It is castable while casting with an 8 second Cooldown. The Tier 4 deals additional damage to targets below 30% health. The Tier 8 deals damage after a small delay. If it deals damage the spell will generate a Psi Point.
- Tier 4 deals additional damage to targets below 30% health.
- Tier 8 deals damage after a small delay. If it deals damage the spell will generate a Psi Point.
- Ally's should now be able to see 'Soothe's' telegraph.
- Updated to have a .5s GCD and is now castable while casting. The Tier 8 now triggers on pet expiration. The pets should now attack the intended amount of times.
- T3 should no longer gain the Tier 4 Bonus.
- VFX should now persist if the target dies while under Telekinetic Storm.
- Now states that it cost 1 or more Psi points.
- Telekinetic Storm no longer causes daze.
- Tier 4 has been updated to deal an additional 15% Assault Power in damage while standing still for the full cast time. The Shield ignore has been removed.
- Should no longer show a Buff tooltip on the primary target.
- Blade Dance
- Payback, Duelist, Iron Reflexes and Slow It Down AMPS now display that they have been unlocked on the AMP ITEM if they are already learned.
- Now has 100% chance to build a PSI point when critically hitting with a builder. There is now an internal cooldown of 5 seconds
- Support Power/AP reduced to 27% SP from 34% Now deals 17.86 dmg/lvl from 0.
- Support Power reduced to 14% from 36%. Now heals 9.5 health/lvl from 0.
- While active the Esper can no longer dash or move.
- Support Power reduced to 10% from 21% Now deals 7.97 health/lvl from 0.
- Assault Power reduced to 10% from 27%. Now deals 7.06 dmg/lvl from 0.
From the Grave
- Support Power reduced to 268% from 670% Now deals 173.84 health/lvl from 0.
- Support Power reduced to 45% from 110% Now deals 26.34 health/lvl from 0.
- Updated so that it can now have 3 active Psi Orbs at a time.
- Support Power/AP reduced to 15% AP.SP from 37.5% Now deals 19.92 dmg/lvl from 0.
- Assault Power reduced to 7% from 18%. Now deals 4.66 dmg/lvl from 0.
- Assault Power/Support Power reduced to 1.5% from 3.3%. Now deals 1.27 dmg/lvl from 0.
- Been updated to last 6s up from 5s. The Crit Severity buff has been reduced to 16% down from 18%.
- Assault Power reduced to 292% from 360% ap/sp. Now deals 189.32 health/lvl from 0.
- Support Power reduced to 25% from 62.5%. Now deals 16.25 health/lvl from 0.
- Increases Moxie by 10%, down from 25%
- Been reworked to increase outgoing damage and healing while standing still.
- Assault Power reduced to 20% from 43%. Now deals 9.84 dmg/lvl from 0.
- We've adjusted the Assault Power gains per point of Tech, they have been increased to .61 from .5
- Assault Power milestones for Tech have increased to 24.4 from 20.
- Atomize and Dual Shock now share a cooldown.
- Base damage per tick reduced to 8.35 per level, down from 9.275, and 19.17% Assault Power, down from 21.305%.
- Increased the missile speed by 100% resulting in better responsiveness.
- Fixed an issue with the T8 bonus where the visuals would not play on the caster.
- Will now prioritize healing allies missing the most health.
- Increased Base healing to 48.11 health per level, up from 40.09, 110.5% Support Power, up from 92.09%, and Healing per tier increased to 8.71%, up from 7.26%.
- Focus cost on all tiers increased to 48/50/51/53/54/56/57/59/61 up from 35/36/37/38/39/40/41/42/43.
- Tier 4 will now allow this to be cast once every 8 seconds with no Actuator Cost, and Tier 8 will now restore an additional 74.6% Support Power health to allies under 30% health.
- Fixed a bug where tier 7 was dealing the damage intended for T6.
- Will now correctly display a Focus cost.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Gamma Rays to stop dealing damage when the player jumped at the end of the cast time.
- Tier 4 bonus reduced to 0.4 second, down from 0.45.
- Base Damage reduced to 12.99 per level, down from 14.33, and 29.82% Assault Power, down from 33.13%
- Fixed an issue where the T4 bonus was still triggering a GCD.
- We've increased the missile speed by 100% resulting in better responsiveness. In addition, this no longer has a cast time, now ignores GCD, Interrupts Casting, and has a cooldown increase to 20 seconds, up from 15.
- Base damage has been reduced to 3.44 damage per level, down from 12.96, and 7.89% Assault and Support Power, down from 14.85%
- Damage per tier reduced to 2.32% Assault and Support, down from 3.845%, and Root duration per tier reduce to 0.1 second, down from 0.25 second.
- Fixed an issue where the T8 bonus was being applied to enemies outside of the telegraph range.
- Base damage per tick reduced to 2.58 per level, down from 2.865, and 5.91% Assault Power, down from 6.57%.
- Cooldown reduced to 25 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
- Reduced Base Stun duration to 2.7 seconds, down from 3 seconds.
- Base damage was reduced to 4.24 damage per level, down from 8.14, and 4.87% Assault and Support Power, down from 9.35%.
- Tier 8 bonus Stun duration to 1.58s, up from 1.37.
- Fixed an issue where the ability would always heal the Medic and an ally with tiers 1-8. Additionally fixed an issue where these tiers would always detonate Mending Probes on both the Medic and their ally.
- Now heals 94% SP and 60.63 HP/Level per tick rather than 119% AP/SP.
- Now deals 3% AP and 2.44 DMG/Level rather than 9.5% AP.
- Now heals 25% SP and 16.67 HP/Level rather than 68.96% SP.
- Now deals 20% AP and 14.14 DMG/Level rather than 54% AP.
- Now heals 24.5% AP/SP and 32.14 HP/Level rather than 62.06% AP/SP.
- Now heals 88% SP and 57.15 Shield/Level per tick rather than 220% SP.
- Now deals 40% AP and 27.76 DMG/Level rather than 104% AP.
- Now heals 10% SP and 6.54 HP/Level rather than 25.8%SP.
- Now heals 32% AP/SP and 41.79 Shield/Level rather than 80.6% AP/SP.
- Now heals 54% SP and 34.96 Shield/Level rather than 135% SP.
- Now grants a 100% chance to generate an Actuator when you critically hit with Gamma Rays or Quantum Cascade but now has a 2 second cooldown.
- Now heals 5% AP/SP and 7.13 HP/Level per tick rather than 13.77% AP/SP.
- Now heals 28% SP and 18.62 Shield/Level rather than 36% AP/SP.
- Fixed a bug with the tooltip.
- Now heals 49% SP and 32.11 HP/Level rather than 124% SP.
- Chance to trigger increased to 100% when a Player kills an enemy, this is up from 60%, and the cooldown reduced to 5 seconds, down from 10 seconds.
- Acerbic Injection
- Genetic Archives - Genetic Redundancy Revolvers have had their stats adjusted to better suit the Spellslinger's support role.
- The expiry time for 'Focus Stone' is incorrectly listed when using the 'Focus Stone' AMP, so we've adjusted the tooltips and they will now show the last remaining minutes count down.
- Charge abilities will no longer interrupt other spell casting.
- Now deals Damage (instead of Distributed Damage).
- Is castable while moving.
- Total Channel time reduced to 1.5s. Damage ticks every 0.5s.
- Hits up to 5 targets.
- T4 Bonus: Landing a hit restores 5 Spell Power.
- T8 Bonus: Landing a hit grants an Empower (Increased Magic Damage Dealt by 4% per stack. Stacks 3 times).
- Fixed an issue with the tick time tooltip showing incorrectly.
- Is now Castable While Casting and the T8 effect can trigger off of Charged Shot's T8 DoT.
- Is now castable while Tethered (but the Tether will still pull you back after your cast is completed).
- Tier Upgrade tooltip now displays the 1% Diminish decrease per tier.
- Tier 4: Normal and Spell Surged versions can affect a target simultaneously (previously T8).
- Tier 8: Cast time reduced to 0.5s (previously T4). Spell Surged: Applies both versions of the spell.
- DoT duration increased to 8s.
- The Swiftness buff now appropriately appears in the buff line, and its icon, as well as the Empower icon both match their ability icons.
- T8 Empower: Increases Damage Dealt by 5% (previously increased Assault Power by 10%), and no longer requires players to be in combat.
- Tier 4 Swiftness buff no longer requires players to be in combat.
- Tier 8 Empower now increases Damage Dealt by 5% (previously increased Assault Power by 10%), and no longer requires players to be in combat.
- Tier 4: Landing a hit with Rapid Fire reduces True Shot's cooldown by 1.5s (previously T8, and 1s).
- Tier 8: Dashing grants Rapid Dasher - The next hit of Rapid Fire deals additional damage and restores 1 Dash Token.
- While moving, base heal increased to 9.99 heal per level and 18.73% Support Power, from 5.71 and 10.70%. While stationary, base heal increased to 10.97 heal per level and 20.58% Support Power, from 8.78 and 16.45%. Surged while moving, base heal increased to 15.64 heal per level and 29.34% Support Power, from 8.64 and 16.21% Surged while stationary, base heal increased to 16.63 heal per level and 31.15% Support Power, from 13.3 and 24.94%
- For Normal and Surged, minor tier bonus increased to 2.32% Support Power, from 1.21% (moving) and 1.86% (stationary).
- Changes were made to Tier 8. The secondary target heal range was increased to 8m, from 5m, the moving heal increased to 57.45% Support Power, from 5.71 heal per level and 20.38%, while the stationary heal increased to 59.61% Support Power, from 8.78 heal per level and 31.33%, it now also grants Tier 4 Defense to the additional target, and the beam visual effect to the additional target now displays correctly.
- Adjusted the tooltip to now display the correct tick time.
- Spatial Shift no longer applies 'Disorient' to targets with Interrupt Armor
- Now has consistent FX positioning across all races.
- Animation and Visual Effects for T1+ are now consistent with T0.
- Telegraphs are now of type "Beneficial", and should draw Purple to enemy players
- Tier 4: Landing 3 shots grants a True Power stack, at 3 stacks gain 15 Spell Power.
- Tier 8: 4th shot GCD removed.
- Base damage reduced to 22.27 damage per level and 41.73% Assault Power, from 29.75 and 55.75%.
- Spell Surged: Armor Pierce increased to 50%.
- Fixed an issue with the tick time tooltip showing incorrectly.
- Surged T5: Total cast time is now properly reduced to 1.3s.
- Arcane Shock now triggers Deadly Chain AMP
- Buff icon now displays the appropriate tooltip.
- The tooltip has been revised to read as follows - "Dashing removes Daze, restoring 40% Endurance"
- Stealth's cooldown now resets on death.
- False Retreat and Frenzy now Prioritize Players.
- Assault Power gains per point of Brutality have been increased to .61 from .5.
- Support Power gains per point of Tech have been increased to .61 from .37.
- Assault Power milestones for Brutality have increased to 24.4 from 20.
- Support Power milestones for Tech have increased to 24.4 from 15.
- When a stealthed Stalker takes damage and gets detected, damage is no longer displayed twice to the detector.
- 'My turn' should now apply to the target who causes the proc event.
- The invisible portion of the Stalker resource UI will no longer steal clicks.
- All Damage should now cause 'My Turn' to proc
- Now increases Lifesteal by 20% at base down from 50% and increases by .5% per tier, and now grants 8% increased damage dealt at base and increases by .5% per tier. The base duration is 8s and increases by .25s per tier. In addition, Tier 4 has been updated to deal 15% AP and SP in damage to nearby targets and siphons it as life, and Tier 8 now grants 100% chance to deal 11.5% AP and SP damage to targets below 30% health while Bloodthirst is active.
- Now inherits the Stalker's max shield capacity when summoned.
- T8 can no longer be cast while sprinting.
- Concussive Kicks now has a 0 Suit Power cost on first use.
- Base damage increased to 76.49% from 72.2% and 33.3 dmg/lvl up from 31.43 dmg/lvl. Damage per tier increased to 3.9% up from 3.8%.
- Damage from behind/stealth increased to 84.5% from 80%. Damage per tier increased to 4.1% up from 4%.
- Threat generated has been increased by 35% across all tiers. In addition, we have increased Lifesteal to 40% up from 25% for the field per tick. Also, Collapse (2nd press) has been reduced to 15% Lifesteal at base down from 20% Lifesteal. Additionally, we reduced the incoming healing bonus on Tier 8 from 8% down to 4%, and the collapse Lifesteal bonus has been reduced from 75% down to 20%.
- Now deals an additional 20% Assault Power if used from Stealth at the base level. This scales by 5.55% AP per tier, and Tier 4 has been reworked to remove all debuff stacks if used from Stealth.
- Damage has been increased to 61.49% Assault Power up from 57.5% Assault Power. The per level damage has been increased to 26.77 up from 25. In addition, the debuff now stacks 4 times down from 5, and the Tier 8 damage has been increases to 111% AP up from 84.36% Assault Power. The amount of marks required to consume the stacks has been reduced to 4 down from 5.
- Ruin T4 now shows a buff icon for the Suit Power Regen.
- Base Instant Damage increased to 7.09 dmg/lvl from 5.97 dmg/lvl and 16.29% Assault Power from 13.71%. Damage per tier increased to 1.52% Assault Power from 1.14%.
- Base DoT damage increased to 2.82 dmg/lvl from 2.37 dmg/lvl and 6.48% Assault Power from 5.43%. Damage per tier increased to .6% Assault Power up from .4%.
- Ruin T4+ no longer displays the Suit Power regen in the combat log.
- Now breaks CC's at base. It also no longer stacks, and Increases Max Health by 19% Assault Power and Support Power up from 12% the per level has been increased to 16.59 up from 10 per level. Tier 4 now cleanses 1 debuff in addition to the heal, and Tier 8 now increases armor by 12% up from 4%.
- Tier 4 Snare Field should no longer break the Stalker out of Stealth when triggered.
- Now generates the correct amount of a dash token.
- Due to the change in the amount of Power generated by primary stats, we are making the following change - the Brutality Mastery AMP increases Brutality by 10%, which is down from 30%.
- Assault Power reduced to 18% down from 44%. Now deals 11.235 dmg/lvl up from 0.
- Assault Power reduced to 22% down from 27%. Now deals 14.76 dmg/lvl up from 0.
Empowered Attack Mastery
- Support Power reduced to 14% down from 36.78%. Now restores 9.52 shield/lvl up from 0.
- Assault Power reduced to 1.25% down from 2.7%. Now deals .78 dmg/lvl up from 0.
- Support Power reduced to 50.35% down from 70.5%. Now heals 8.75 health /lvl up from 0.
- No longer labelled as a debuff.
- Assault Power reduced 28% down from 60%. Now deals 16 dmg/lvl up from 0.
- Support Power reduced to 59.59% down from 150%. Now heals 38.69 health/lvl up from 0.
- Support Power reduced to 4.8% down from 14. Now heals 4 health/lvl up from 0.
- Support Power/Assault Power reduced to 3.5% down from 27.5% Support Power. Now heals 2.4 health/lvl up from 0.
- This AMP has been reduced to a 10% Tech buff down from 28%.
Trail of Cinders
- Assault Power reduced to .45% down from .75% per tick. Now deals 1.34 dmg/lvl up from 0.
- Assault Power reduced to 40% down from 101%. Now deals 26.19 dmg/lvl up from 0.
- Fixed the duration display of the Warrior Innate to be 8s (instead of 10s).
- Fixed a bug where the Tier 8 cooldown reduction would sometimes fire immediately after using it.
- Resistances increased by 6%, up from 5%.
- Kinetic Energy builders will now correctly generate energy when they land a killing blow.
- Now generates 250 Kinetic Energy.
- Base damage has been reduced to 8.77 damage per level down from 10.03, and 27.66% Assault Power, down from 32.62%.
- T4 no longer breaks Tethers.
- T8 has been re-designed and now grants 12% Armor Pierce for 6 seconds.
- T4 now reduces decay by 10% but no longer stacks.
- Fixed a bug where the base tier was dealing the damage intended for T1.
- Fixed a bug where the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hit of the base tier were dealing more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the first hit of Tier 5 was gaining slightly more damage per level than intended.
- T4 now reduces decay by 10% but no longer stacks.
- T8 will now trigger the cooldown every 3 uses of Relentless Strikes rather than with a 30% chance on each use.
- Damage gained per tier increased to 1.5% Assault Power, up from 1.12%
- T4 has been re-designed and now increases the damage dealt by Ripsaw by 6% Assault Power each tick.
- T8 now simply deals instant damage when Ripsaw is applied to enemies and no longer removes Ripsaw. Damage reduced to 39.8% Assault Power down from 59.167%.
- No longer ignores GCD
- Cooldown increased to 15 seconds, up from 10 seconds
- At base the bonus damage is now triggered by Knockdowns, Blinds, and Tethers.
- Base damage increased to 8.81 per level, up from 5.72, and 27.86% Assault Power, up from 18.07%.
- Bonus damage decreased to 13% Assault Power, down from 15.87%
- Damage per tier increased to 1.61% Assault Power, up from 1.27%
- Bonus damage per tier reduced to 1.1% Assault Power, down from 1.27%.
- T4 now deals 23.2% Assault Power to enemies above 70% health.
- Fixed a bug where the T4 bonus tooltip was referencing Assault Power rather than Support Power.
- Increased base damage to 9.42 damage per level, up from 8.19, and 29.73% Assault Power, up from 25.85%.
- Increased damage per tier to 3.53% Assault Power, up from 2.53%.
- No longer has a chance to reset its cooldown.
- Cast time reduced to 2 seconds, down from 3.
- Cooldown increased to 8 seconds, up from 6.
- T4 now deals and additional 13.97% Assault Power damage while above 500 Kinetic Energy.
- T8 now deals 136.4% Assault Power damage to 5 foes if you complete the entire channel.
- Now deals 48% AP and 31.3 DMG/Level rather than 120.88% AP.
- Now heals 77% SP and 50.24 HP/Level rather than 97% AP/SP.
- Now heals 11% AP/SP and 14.51 HP/Level per tick rather than 28% AP/SP.
- Now deals 5% AP and 3.79 DMG/Level rather than 14.64% AP.
- Now deals 90% AP and 58.27 DMG/Level rather than 225% AP.
- Now heals 50% AP and 32.86 HP/Level rather than 127% AP.
- Now deals 4% AP and 3.84 DMG/Level per tick rather than 14.8% AP.
MKII Battle Suit
- Now heals 32% SP and 20.83 HP/Level rather than 80.45% SP.
- Now deals 8% AP and 5.6 DMG/Level per tick rather than 21.6% AP.
- Now heals 225% SP and 146.05 Shield/Level rather than 282% AP/SP.
- Now deals 7% SP and 4.66 DMG/Level rather than 9% AP/SP.
To The Pain
- Now heals 545% SP and 352.92 HP/Level rather than 1,363% SP.
- Vulcarrion Healer in the Scorchwing World Boss fight should now properly decrement Interrupt Armor when interrupts are used.
- Weak Target Dummies, Formidable Target Dummies and Raid Target Dummies found in both Ilium and Thayd should now place the player in combat, which will allows player mechanics to function properly. In additional, these creatures are no longer scalable creatures.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from getting participation credit for killing creatures in some public events.
- Capital City Transmat spells (Transmat to Thayd and Transmat to Illium) have had their cooldown times reduced from 24 hours to 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Mission and Quest Units' option now will display nameplates if Hostile/Friendly/Neutral units are unchecked.
- Creatures in the Kel Voreth Underforge Expedition will now display their minimum level.
- Added a variety of VO lines to Researcher Davon in the Creepy Cave Expedition.
- Players must now have at least accepted "Unlikely Heroes" or "The Focus of Air" in Thayd to receive the quest "Out on a Whim" in Galeras.
- Professor Rhoda Wellspring in Thayd and Chancellor Juro Takigurain in Illium would fall backwards when looking at Players that would jump over them. They are now set to only rotate side to side to avoid costly chiropractic care.
- We've adjusted the text in the Arkship Tutorials for the Settler depot improvements.
- Imbuement Quest "The Windswept Precipice of Galeras" will no long cause issues with nearby quests.
- Certain achievement types will now be re-evaluated on login if their objectives have changed, in order to automatically fix up achievement credit that may have been missed.
- Shiphand: Infestation and Shiphand: Rage Logic achievement descriptions now refer to the correct mission name.
- The Achievement "Lightning in a Jar" has been removed due to a shift in the way the challenge is played.
- Riot in the Void achievements are no longer visible for Exile players, and Hycrest Insurrection achievements are no longer visible for Dominion players.
- Challenge guide arrow now points to appropriate locations.
- Fixed an issue with proximity fungal clouds displaying inaccurate telegraphs.
- Fixed an exploit found on the challenge "The Grid."
- Increased the time given and the number of stones required to complete the challenge Energized Stones.
- Longhorn Cows and Longhorn Calves should hopefully path into each other a little less frequently.
- Added a missing Swiftpaw Stalker to the creatures that give credit on the Swiftpaw Slayer challenge in Gallow Fields.
- The Combat Log will now display the proper information when a player steps on a Marauder Mine outside Tremor Ridge.
- The 'Up, Up and Away' quest now points to a broader area encompassing The Crystal Shards. Database Changelist: 222676 This change will first appear in build 6822
- The "Snatching Snoglug Eggs" challenge should now display an accurate completion area.
- Darkspur Throg Smasher and Ender will now wield proper weapons.
- Demonclaw Pass: A Grimstone Digger no longer walks up trees.
- Cartel Slaves in Grim Valley should no longer stand on trees while trying to cut them.
- Jeric's Claim: The bounty boards interact text now reads as "Examine" instead of "Read".
- The challenge Protector Rejector requires less overall kills to obtain each tier.
- Hycrest Settler Depot has been remodeled!
- Fixed an issue that caused King Honeygrave to evade in situations where it was not intended.
- Players should now always receive a debuff when failing an interaction with a Darkspur Speeder during the "Speeder Beater" challenge.
- The breadcrumb quest, 'Clouds on the Horizon' has been removed from the 'Secrets Underneath' quest achievement.
- For the quest "Self-Reliance", the Strawgrazer Pack Bulls and Strawgrazer Bucks no longer count towards quest credit.
- The quest "The Warherald's Day Has Come" will now properly appear under the "Auroria" category in the quest log.
- Directional arrows for the quest "The New Plague" work correctly.
- The Honeyhive Bomber's Artillery should no longer land in mid-air.
- Nursery Prober for the "The Nursery" quests is now smarter about when it decides to fire spells and will not fire them if the target is out of range.
- Earning the achievement for killing Scorchwing will now unlock a unique title. This achievement was previously pointing to the "Gut Gouger" title for Gorgegut the Necrotic.
- The Explorer mission "Little Lost Scientist" will consistently spawn more Electrical Surge collectibles.
- Excavated Primal Geodes weren't dropping the quest item for the quest "Braving the Elements". Item is now lootable off of them.
- Eldridge is now less reluctant to being killed in the "Reconstructive Surgery" imbuement quest.
- Protostar Touristry Associate was missing a nameplate. Fired him and got a new clone that would display its nameplate.
- Harmonious Hand-waver wasn't displaying his health bar. smacked that guy around and made him wear his health bar.
- The bounty boards in the Cankertube Swamp are now examined, and not talked-to.
- A single-use Ability Tier Unlock Point has been made available on the cap level reputation vendors.
- The quest "Data Mining" should now appropriately display its summary in the quest log once the quest is completed.
- The bombs for the quest "Ring of Fire" are no longer visible when Players complete or achieve the quest "The Reaper's Harvest".
- The spell Shocked for the quest Follow the Data now shows up as a debuff and has a tooltip.
- The Hijunga Trap debuff icon will now show up in the debuff UI list instead of the buff UI list.
- Added a tooltip for the debuff Moodies get from the 'Fear Fetish' spell for the quest "Moodoo Voodoo".
- Contamination Clouds left behind by Ravenous corpses during "A Ravenous Rescue" event now properly display telegraphs and spell debuffs.
- Claymore XT-9, N22 Devastator, and N22 Executioner will now count for the kill Eldan Constructs objective for the "GOOPed!" quest.
- Spell visuals for digging are now removed if interrupted by movement while on "Sylvan Test of Spirit".
- The spell that hits players for failing the Eldan Defense Laser code for the quest "Shoot for the Stars" now shows up in the combat log.
- A 'Glitchbyte Leecher' no longer clips into the ceiling when pathing in the "Identity Core Chamber".
- During the event "Ravenous Rescue" the District Citizens will no longer scream for their lives at the celebration for successfully completing the event.
- The journal 'Perils of the Lost Planet' can now be interacted with by using the right mouse button.
- Project mission arrows now point directly to Builder Brightleaf.
- The ability 'Deprecate' for the quest "Data Mining" now has a range of 100.
- Aurin Focus Stones will now correctly display when interacted with.
- The telegraph for the Explosive Flares t-spell now work properly for the quest "Sparks".
- Updated harvesting nodes.
- Clicking on Palehusk Camp in the Quest Log for the quest "Persistent Problems" will now open the map and display a location marker.
- The quest objectives can be found outside the marked areas of interest when advancing in the quests "Missing Technologies" and "Scarhide Extermination".
- Quest Codex Locations updated for "ANALYSIS: Malicious Mutagen" quest.
- The quest item for the quest "Unexpected Discovery" has a proper icon.
- The hazard spotlights will now function properly.
- We fixed the purple link location for Palehusk Camp purple to function as intended.
- The Knockback from the Cage Drop Ship 01 now hits in the appropriate telegraph area.
- Removed the cast bar from the interaction with the Ripjaw Eggs near Owanee Research Station.
- The Savannah Marksman will now path correctly after detecting an enemy at The Bloodfire Savannah.
- Changed the interactive text for the Bounty Board in Feralplain Collective from "Talk to" to "Examine".
- Wildvine Lookout and a Wildvine Howler will no longer path inconsistently when detecting an enemy at Wildvine Refuge.
- The Overloaded Terminite Flamethrower can no longer be used to easily solo group-difficulty creatures.
- Players can no longer begin piloting the Explosive Mammodin if they are in combat during the quest "Explosive Mammodin".
- The Savannah Marksmen will no longer have flickering weapons when they stand idle.
- The quest "Hillscourge Horror" is now properly categorized as a Deradune task.
- The Hologram Stations at the Feralplain Testing Range can no longer be activated.
- Hillscourge Vendor Station in Deradune will now display the proper nameplate portrait.
- The Deradune Thick Tar hazard will no longer stack at Leviathan’s rest.
- The Deradune Watch buff will now display properly as a buff throughout Deradune.
- The Feralplain Testing Range in Deradune will now properly display on the world map.
- Standardized the nameplates of several inanimate objects in the lab.
- Adjusted the icons in the danger room so they display the duration of the debuff.
- The text has been slightly adjusted for the quest "Rise and Shine".
- The quest arrow for "Opening Doors", "Straining to be Heard", "Darkness Revealed", "Power by Proxy" and "The Lone Guardian" for both Exile and Dominion has been updated so it won't point out of the instance while on the corresponding events.
- The quest arrow for "Opening Doors", "Straining to be Heard", "Darkness Revealed", "Power by Proxy" and "The Lone Guardian" for both Exile and Dominion has been updated so if Players leave the instance, the arrow will still point them back to the portal instead of nowhere.
The Genesis Prime
- The effects of Roaming Ice Spike and Rock Fall will no longer fade early if the hazard creature despawns.
- Fire hazards now have proper telegraphs.
- Fixed an issue where fire hazards would have a large number of visual effects attached.
- Whirlwinds during the escape sequence now have visible telegraphs.
- Elementals spawned by Primal Decanters will now be labeled as Public Objective units.
- Fiery Conflagration will no longer produce large numbers of telegraphs.
- Falling rocks will no longer twitch and invert while falling.
- Added tooltip to 'Rock Fall' spell.
- Adjusted the telegraph of Roaming Ice Spike.
- The Genesis Prime
- On event "The Strain" in Exo-Lab X39, set creatures in objective "Fight off waves of strain creatures" to have an event target icon to mark them as part of the objective.
The Hidden Dark
- Added more information to the tooltip of Strain Bomb.
- Strain Bomb will no longer display an empty debuff when used on enemies.
- Tweaked some broken text for the Spellslinger's 'Strain Primal Barrage' ability.
- Added missing tooltip for warrior clone's Guarded Strikes spell.
- Strain Mines now have audio when they explode in The Entropic Well.
- The Medic clone will no longer only run away and heal itself when below 75% health.
- Casing Strain Blast will no longer cause a buff to appear on the player's portrait.
- Fixed a bug where players could have an invisible debuff applied to them while fighting a Spellslinger Clone.
- Added tooltip to the Strain Slime spell
- Added missing tooltip to warrior clone's "Whirlwind" spell.
- The strain iconic is now marked as part of the public event.
- Added text to the debuff of the Warrior's 'Strain Leap' spell.
- Added missing tooltip for Medic clone's 'Damage Probe' spell.
- Adjusted debuff tooltip for Medic's 'Strain Surge' spell.
- Drusera's Aegis now correctly displays a buff icon and tooltip.
- Altered tooltip of Medic's 'Strain Surge' spell.
- Added missing tooltip to engineer clone's "Flamethrower" spell.
- Fixed multiple issues with Strain Eyestalks during the Settler event.
- Captured exiles and dominion now have public objective markers.
- Added missing text to Stalker's 'Strain Collapse' spell.
- Engineer clones will no longer display a buff when they sprint.
- The Hidden Dark
- Moved a few Dawngrazer Villagers in the Golden Fields so they don't walk atop where the buildings come up through the ground.
Revelations of Power
- The proper audio effects will now play when players use the 'Create Sentient Life' ability during the quest "Power of Proxy".
- The proper audio effects will now play when Players are knocked back by growing trees while on the quest "Power of Proxy".
- In The Golden Fields, a sound was added to the Wind Blast ability.
- In The Golden Fields, a sound was added to the Propelling Pillar ability.
- The proper audio effects will now play when players grow plants and trees while on the quest "Power of Proxy".
- In The Golden Fields, a sound was added to the rocks that are affected by the 'Propelling Pillar' ability for when it hits the ground.
- Changed a spell used to grow plants so that it only works once on each Flower Seedling.
- Strain invaders are now marked as part of a public objective and will appear on the minimap.
- The proper audio effects will now play when Drusera displays her powers to the player while on the quest "Power of Proxy".
- The proper audio effects will now play when Drusera grants players unique powers while on the quest "Power of Proxy".
- Xarophet's feet will no longer clip through the floor after he is defeated.
- On the objective "Kill the Strain Mauler", the Foulshade Mauler now has an event target icon next to his name.
- Added SFX when Xarophet is destroyed.
- Terminus Complex
- Edited micro directions so that players that go into Riverstone Caverns can find their way to their quests.
- Ellevar: SWAT: Clearing the Air: Fixed an issue where the knockdown state was not being respected.
- Ellevar: DEMO: Taste of Their Own Medicine: Fixed an issue where if a player got to close to the demo target then they were unable to destroy the target.
- Ellevar: DEMO: Taste of their own Medicine: Fixed an issue where the targets were not spawning fast enough and caused a bottleneck.
- Primal Water Cores will now remove themselves at the end of the Battle for Sterling Lake.
- Updated Iron Nodes that were causing Iron Wurms to unburrow into low, overhanging rocks above the node.
- The Target Dummy in Everstar Grove will now put the player in combat, which will allow all class mechanics to function properly.
- Added additional info to the Stinging Vortex hazard to indicate when Players are taking damage over time.
- Fixed the animation of Thrasher Ferns.
- Opening Bramble Traps for "Nature's Uprising" no longer displays 'Your Target is Dead'.
- The Swarms of Insects now display the correct telegraphs.
- The location for "Terminal Junction" is now noted on the Gambler's Ruin map.
- Exile Arkship Tutorial - Adjusted the Vent Debris spell and visual effects for the asteroid Scientist scan so they are clearer and more reliable
- Scientists scanning the Exile Arkships Alien Asteroid "constructing the hypothesis" that the shock warning telegraph from the Severed Wiring only shocks them if they stand at its epicenter, now have a fair chance to run and be proven incorrect.
- Tutorial - Removed one of the chairs in cryo that was causing some issues
- The objective text for the quest "Asteroid 3C48" has been clarified, and more info has been added to better communicate to players how the quest depends on the public event called "Arm A Geddon".
- Players always become neutral to the Tanglevine Skeech after completing the quest "WANTED: Big Graw."
- Updated VO for the quest "Stonebreaker's Stand".
- The barrels for the second objective of the Exile quest "Fiery Distractions" and its Dominion counterpart "Burning for Time" now appear on the minimap.
- The saw for breaking the crystals for the "Breaking the Surface" quest now has a sound that lines up with the effect.
- The Explosion decal for the quest "Suits Me Just Fine" was moving with the player if the player exited the area and the suit self-destructed.
- The battle suits for the quest "Suits Me Just Fine" should no longer do their wounded animation if they're not being piloted.
- Matched up the 'Swift Slash' spell's cooldown with its animation length.
- These following creatures are now soft kill targets: Maw the Junglestalker, Vitala the Overgrown, Greva the Bonde Collector, Viceclaw the Skinlasher, Othrum the Windlasher, Magthar the Meteorborn, Pharos the Immolator, and Velum the Overgrown
- The Exile troops at Stonebreaker's Stand weren't wearing their space helmets. While the Durek's Destroyed are definitely hearty enough to train their bodies not to require oxygen for a full shift, safety regulations demand that they wear helmets, so they do now.
- The Fungal Spores no longer give XP or drop loot when killed.
- "Full of Life" challenge will no longer award Medium Armor to Light Armor wearers, and Light Armor to Medium Armor wearers.
- Darkspur Purveyor now gives credit for "Darkspur Payback".
- The Exile Guards in Kriton's Command Post now deal the proper amount of damage.
- The guide arrows for completing the quest Anti-Air Support will now correctly point Players towards Daniel Bronson.
- Players can no longer get both the quests "Venture into Galeras" and "Galeras Deployment" at the same time
- The particles that appear when the Exile Agent dies during "A Thorn in Our Side" can now only be seen by the player on the quest.
- Mortar Strike environmental hazard telegraphs will no longer display a telegraph that is dangerous during the wave.
- Crimson Intrusion Turrets will now become neutral after completing the quest Crash Reprogramming Course in the central base area. In addition, bots located in the Fuel Depot and Noxbane Prison camp will no longer become neutral for completing the quest.
- When getting shocked for failing to hack the security station for the quest Security Breach, you will no longer be able to move when knocked down.
- The laser beam at the Overrun Outpost now has combat log feedback, will dismount and affect mounted players, and will no longer have a chance to hit players that land outside of the laser's AOE.
- The dot affect for blowing up the fuel tanks now show up as a debuff for the quest "The Big Bang".
- During "A Sticky Situation", the ground honey visuals no longer play twice when trying to free the Tank.
- The objective location for talking to the Weapons Instructor during "Training the XAS" is now accurate.
- Koryn Surne now has some gossip to share, and no longer shows up in Galeras after you find his dead body
- Expanded the Temple of Osiric subzone to fix some jarring phasing while on the quest "Leaving the Temple of Osiric".
- Fixed several spawns including settler Infrastructure and explorer spawns that were not always accessible in the XAS Forward Camp during "Taken Away".
- Cordelia Benson will not appear to change into an Aurin after talking to Daniel Bronson during "Unlikely Heroes" and a Potential Recruit won't appear during the transition.
- Thundercall Pell in the XAS Forward Camp during the quest "Taken Away" will no longer drop items.
- Some minor adjustments to spawning and spacing inside the Crimson Legion Control Room.
- Research Assistant Jayna no should no longer get stuck cowering while on "Missing Scientists".
- All three stingers now take off and fly towards Skywatch during "Getting Out Alive".
- Whimwood Stinger now drops quest loot for "Summoning the Ravager".
- Removed a small forbidden zone from inside Feathersquall Ridge.
- The spell 'Demonstrate Loading' for quest "Training the XAS" now has an icon.
- Minor spawning adjustments to fix some patrol issues in Windspire Vigil.
- Warden Ranix and the poison clouds on his platform reset quicker for 'The Warden'.
- High Priest Storm-Render and his Thundercall Acolytes now count towards "Storm's Breath".
- One of the TFBTF keys for "Cleanup Crew" in Grimvault was nearly impossible for Dominion players to reach. We have fixed this, and it should be reachable now.
- Specialist Trinette was becoming "busy" at the end of the mission and not allowing players to complete the quest. We've freed up her schedule, and she's not as "busy" anymore.
- The Ultraform Reaper's 'Razor Wind' ability should now be on target.
- There were three creatures named "Augmented Skeletal Girrok" in the same area. Gave them different names to reflect their different strengths.
- Weapon 24 was being spawned in front of the boss, moved it to a location that wouldn't interfere with the fight.
- Commander Raxen was rotating on multiple axes when being interacted with. Made him pick an axis and stick with it.
- Certain Skeledroid units weren't giving credit to players on the quest "The Wonderful 100", but they give you credit now! No money down!
- Reduced the amount of AI awareness and usage in the Cankertube Swamp to improve performance.
- Exocave Slanks should now always show nameplates when they are selected.
- Strain Mines now only play explosion animation once after the telegraph.
- Ultraform Vulcarrions are no longer attackable
- Set some creatures above a certain difficulty threshold to be Softkill.
- Enigma Chamber: The ENIGMA REPORT: Exo-Lab Prime will now correctly be available for players who have completed the quest "Opening Doors".
- Fixed a Dust Devil that was not moving correctly
- Fixed the "burrowing" animation of the Arid Brutes.
- Eldan Power Surge now provides damage information in its debuff icon.
- The Cargo Lifter in Sunstorm Village will no longer snap while pathing.
- Errant buff-icon has been removed from Pyre's Wild Fire spell.
- The signal flares for the quest, "Frozen Dinners" are now marked as quest related.
- Changed the objective text in the quest "Vermin" to communicate that only one Darkcavern Lasher kill is required.
- Fixed an issue where the Work Order Quest titled "Crate Expectations" completed quest tracker instructions pointed to the incorrect schematic string.
- The number of journals required for zone completion in Western Grimvault has been lowered from 8 to 4.
- Adjusted Eldan Elevator that the explorer can spawn by using the terminal in the Bio-Mech Facility.
- Jump pads have been removed from the floors in both the Widowmaker and the Fist of Azrion.
- Killing all non-named ICI NPCs in Junction Shadow Cave now grants credit toward completing the quest "No More Questions".
- Fallen tree bridge now has proper player collision.
- Lowered the number of items you have to collect for the quest Feathers of Fury.
- Fixed a translation issue with "Makeshift Medic" and "Help Out a Friend?" in Wilderrun. Quest progress may be reset on these quests.
- Increased the number of items you have to collect for the quest Grizzled Giants.
- Increased the number of items you have to collect for the quest Raucous Razortails.
- Increased the number of items you have to collect for the quest Snoglugs on Logs.
- Wildstrike Razorbeaks now drop more of the items needed for Feathers of Fury.
- Corrupted Warblades and Corrupted Lifestealers are now listed as targets for the "Sacred Idol" quest.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dominion Containment Specialists for the quest Side Effects to be out of sync with their visuals.
- Corrupted Prowler now gives credit for the "Claw and Staff" challenge.
- Granok citizens in Fool's Hope will no longer display a nameplate.
- Strain Peep critters in Sister's Watch are now neutral to players.
- Corrupted Deathvine now gives credit for the 'Tending the Garden' challenge.
- Twilight Shredders will now correctly play an eat animation while feeding on corpses.
- The Torine Lifewater quest no longer has item rewards.