Sugestion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Xyod

Xyod
  • Members

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:47 PM

Hello fellow Medics,

for weeks this topic grips my mind: How can we tolarate beeing a bad excample for a healthy lifestyle?!

I say no to back hurts and problems! We need to balance our loads... we need to become a good example!

xvbx3of.jpg?1

What do you think about the Set (in general and the fact we only have one shoulder securded from needless pain) ?

#2 damo2113

damo2113
  • Members

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:10 PM

There should be an option to show none,1 (left or right), and both :)

#3 tickles

tickles
  • Members

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

There should be an option to show none,1 (left or right), and both :)

No.

That's like saying it should be natural to have an option to show one pant leg or both.

This is clearly a bug that affects many shoulder items or just the character in certain states.

There may be a few shoulder pieces whose look is specifically meant for one-side only, but they are extremely rare and consistent. This raid piece is NOT one of them.

#4 Treiya

Treiya
  • Members
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:00 PM

Shoulder x2 looks amazing.

• Ziggazow likes this

Guild Master of Exit Strategy

#5 Ahnor

Ahnor
  • Members

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:37 AM

There may be a few shoulder pieces whose look is specifically meant for one-side only, but they are extremely rare and consistent. This raid piece is NOT one of them.

Where did you get that information from?

#6 Terosque

Terosque
  • Members

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:09 AM

No.

That's like saying it should be natural to have an option to show one pant leg or both.

This is clearly a bug that affects many shoulder items or just the character in certain states.

I think your pant leg analogy is misinformed and inaccurate.  It's very common for armor to have only 1 pauldron.  There are many reasons why but usually it's either to give your dominant hand more mobility OR because it's not required on your shield/parry arm.  Obviously the latter is not related to Wildstar.

I have no issue with people having the option to don 1 or both pauldrons.  The good news for you is that it will never happen though - not important enough.

#7 Nyoro~

Nyoro~
  • Members
  • Locationmagicland

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

Keep it as one pauldron I'd say. Medic is supposed to be an agile medium class and two shoulder guards just makes them look too bulky.

#8 Vick

Vick
  • Members

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:19 PM

Scale the shoulders down by half, and then either option would work for me.

Huge shoulders like that look incredibly dumb, asymmetrical or not.

Scaarinen Warbringer - 50 Chua Medic of The Skullkickers

Ray Beames (Draken Spellslinger) - Oni Geary (Mechari Engineer) - Vega Vitruvius (Cassian Stalker)

Leoni Clayshaper (Aurin Esper) - Skive Grimsaw (Mordesh Stalker) - Hyaline Libeskinned (Granok Warrior) - Ororo Munroe (Human Medic)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sugestion